Battleroar: To Death And Beyond... / CD
234988_t.jpg

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/234988

Majesty: Reign In Glory / CD
15667_t.jpg

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/15667

And ordered some moments ago:

Darkest Ara - The Last Caress Of Light
Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising LTD (For my GF...)
Vintersorg - Jordpuls
Fleetwood Mac - Tango In The Night

http://myspace.com/ulver1 :yow:

New album, "Wars of the Roses", available on vinyl at their upcoming tour. And a vinyl reissue of 2002's "Lyckantropen Themes". holy crap, I should check Myspace more often, this was published 11 days ago :bah:

Need to bring a lot of extra cash to their show on the 27th to buy 2 LP's and a tourshirt. Then so be it :)

New album, "Wars of the Roses", available on vinyl at their upcoming tour. And a vinyl reissue of 2002's "Lyckantropen Themes". holy crap, I should check Myspace more often, this was published 11 days ago :bah:

Need to bring a lot of extra cash to their show on the 27th to buy 2 LP's and a tourshirt. Then so be it :)

:Smokin::Smokin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Smokin::headbang: :headbang::kickass::kickass::worship::worship:

Sorry for the amount of smileys, but this makes me very happy; two more great releases!!! The title is certainly intriguing, is it based on the English civil wars? Wheeeeee!

No idea, haven't really been following the news lately. Hard to keep track anyway, with all those damn social network sites to "follow". If only they'd just publish the news on Jester Records :Smug: , that would be so much easier.
The title fits perfectly in the recent hippie attitude they've seemed to taken a liking of.

No idea, haven't really been following the news lately. Hard to keep track anyway, with all those damn social network sites to "follow". If only they'd just publish the news on Jester Records :Smug: , that would be so much easier.
The title fits perfectly in the recent hippie attitude they've seemed to taken a liking of.

Yeah, it is, without doubt, an incredible nuisance to have to follow so many sites; I simply hate when I see a band's page like this: Please visit our
(1) website, (2) webshop, (3) MySpace, (4) Facebook, (5) LastFm and (6) Twitter.

I bloody hate it.

And using MySpace is obsolete, song streaming is much nicer in FB to be honest. BUT, I just noticed that FB does offer "customised" design, which FB doesn't.

Yes, but the beer. T H E B E E R !

I can believe that the beer is better, but I've found some pretty serviceable stuff at Systembolaget. I'm from Wisconsin, which while I know that most people love to bitch about American beer, actually has excellent local beer, so I have to say that Sweden is really quite bad when it comes to beer.

Actually, funnily enough, I also tend to sort of like shorter, darker ladies and food from Mediterranean countries. I always joke that I didn't come to Sweden for the food, I came for the infrastructure! :lol: Though I am a big fan of semlor. :p

will you please write about your impressions of the show in the "Live" thread, as i am not going there myself, but am curious about what this one would be like compared to the gig in february last year. :)

it's arrived!!!!!! :hotjump::kickass::headbang::Spin::yow::worship: with a nice poster!
*off to enjoy the music*.....

so how big it is?
does it picture the cd cover?

i've just done my order and napalm is a very seducing site. we (my best friend and i) did an order of 250 euro :p

so how big it is?
does it picture the cd cover?

i've just done my order and napalm is a very seducing site. we (my best friend and i) did an order of 250 euro :p
:lol: very wise, worth saving on the rather high shipping cost ;)

well it's the standard A2 size which is 42 × 59,4 cm. It's not the whole cd cover, but a cutout of the tree on the left, broken tree and the log and the stream, so that you don't see 2 trees on the right.

:lol: very wise, worth saving on the rather high shipping cost ;)

well it's the standard A2 size which is 42 × 59,4 cm. It's not the whole cd cover, but a cutout of the tree on the left, broken tree and the log and the stream, so that you don't see 2 trees on the right.

that's good! 40 X 60 cm isn't that small!!!!

will you please write about your impressions of the show in the "Live" thread, as i am not going there myself, but am curious about what this one would be like compared to the gig in february last year. :)

Ok. I have no idea what to expect, can't say I really dig their new songs as much as I had hoped, maybe it sounds better live. And I've been told that this time it's not going to be a seated concert, which is a huge plus in my book.
Never been in that venue before, can't wait to find out what it's like, all I know so far is that it's a lot smaller than 013.