Last CD you bought

Novembers Doom - The Novella Reservoir (2007)

138166.JPG

Please, just close eBay!!! hehehehehe

ordered these at napalm

vintersorg - jordpuls
tyr - by the light of the northern star
ulver - kveldsanger
ulver - bergtatt
hypocrisy - a taste of extreme divinity
manegarm -nattvasen
moonsorrow - maassa etc etc

Ah, good list. That Hypocrisy record was really disappointing, I thought, but other than that some good stuff.

i think we have already discussed about this.
i don't find it disappointing. i think it's weaker than virus, but still a strong album.

i'm glad i've found the two ulvers, i had only nattens madrigal (and these 3 albums are the only ones i listen)

^ Agreed, and I know exactly what you mean :)

The first song on Bergtatt is amazing but the rest is kinda meh. If they're gonna play "Capitel I" live I'll go totally crazy :D
Kveldssanger is pretty good actually but still very rarely gets a spin, and I don't dare to touch Nattens Madrigal for fear of making my ears bleed when I listen to it.

If you are going to see Ulver, don't be that asshole who stands there screaming "Bergtatt! I Trollskog Faren Vild!!". They played it once, and will probably never do it again.

how was it??? :yow:*me jealous*

It was probably the best concert I have ever been to, Agalloch are INCREDIBLE live. The 2 opening acts, Musk Ox and Worm Oroboros, were also very good. Don Anderson came out during the last song of Musk Ox's set and they played "The Isle Of Summer" which was cool. I got to meet Don Anderson and Jason William Walton after the show too which was awesome. Also Morgan Lander (vocalist for the band Kittie) was at the show too, so I got to meet her, which was cool since I have always liked them. I REALLY wish I would have had a camera there though.

^wow that sounds like tons of fun!^^ it's a pity indeed that you don't have pictures... i'm always too shy to talk to bands but i would love a picture with Agalloch! :) i wish they'd come here again...

^wow that sounds like tons of fun!^^ it's a pity indeed that you don't have pictures... i'm always too shy to talk to bands but i would love a picture with Agalloch! :) i wish they'd come here again...

john is really shy too.
he is a shy little man (he's tall like me) and it's amazing how he changes on the stage.
under the stage he looked a little bit confused and lost :)
i didn't speak with him so much, just congratulated about the great show, which of course was one of the best live show ever seen, i was so fucking emotioned that i couldn't say anything more. he replied timid thank you and he signed my ticked writing "heathen pride"
i think this is the greatest part of the meeting, it was like "i know you're like me!" because he didn't wrote this to anyone else who was there.