Last CD you bought

Gotta love my parents today! They just brought me these two piles of music:

Big Fish
- Vargavinter (promo)
- Sånger Ur Sten (digi)
- Nyårshambo (single)
- Blues För Paranoia (single)
- Andar I Halsen (digi) (I already had this one, but it's ok)

Garmarna
- Garmarna (re-release w. bonus tracks)
- Varluven (12" extended version)
- Gamen (single)
- Euchari (single)
- Hildegard Von Bingen

Gotta love my parents today! They just brought me these two piles of music:

Big Fish
- Vargavinter (promo)
- Sånger Ur Sten (digi)
- Nyårshambo (single)
- Blues För Paranoia (single)
- Andar I Halsen (digi) (I already had this one, but it's ok)

Garmarna
- Garmarna (re-release w. bonus tracks)
- Varluven (12" extended version)
- Gamen (single)
- Euchari (single)
- Hildegard Von Bingen

How the fuck did they find those Big Fish-records? I've searched for the "Nyårshambo" single for ages, but it hasn't been printed since -94. Also - a promo for "Vargavinter"!? That should be close to impossible, since it was released on a very small swedish label called Strontium. Or is it the BirdNest re-release?

How the fuck did they find those Big Fish-records? I've searched for the "Nyårshambo" single for ages, but it hasn't been printed since -94. Also - a promo for "Vargavinter"!? That should be close to impossible, since it was released on a very small swedish label called Strontium. Or is it the BirdNest re-release?

She (my mother) got it as a bundle sale over Tradera, together with some Dia Psalma albums which went to my sister (I already have a full collection, not counting singles, but they're all on the Sell Out album anyway...), and trust me, I was equally surprised! I couldn't get my chin up off the floor for half a day after that. And get this - hon fick hela packen för 11 spänn!!!
There's an exclusive song on the Nyårshambo single called Vackra Vapen which I'll gladly share with you if you don't already have it.

About Vargavinter, it is the Birdnest release, and also I may have spoken too hastily - I'm actually not a hundred percent sure if it is a promo, or the normal album and the back cover has been removed...
You see, it is in a jewelcase, but I figured that it was a promo put in there for safer keeping maybe, as the book looks weird. Mine is the size of a regular book, but only once folded (i.e. you can open it up, but there's only the front and back page, no inner pages), and the bottom folds slightly out. How does your look, is that a regular book, or something similar to what I'm trying to describe?

Got the new release of Sleep - Dopesmoker today, along with a poster with the new design and a t-shirt. Haven't checked if the album sounds better than the version from 2003 yet, but I noticed that it is a few seconds longer, so they did something to it at least.

75197_10150821244488440_571643439_9639081_2004242402_n.jpg

I don't remember what's the special thing about the NB version but I got a deluxe version as well and I wish V released anything like that one day :)

The difference between the deluxe editions is the colour of the vinyls. The NB version is dark blue. Would have liked the white one better, but it fit better to order through NB as I also got the Alpha Noir box set for my girlfriend.