Last CD you bought

Good and bad news.

The good news is, my Diablo Swing Orchestra order finally arrived today!

Bad news is, I pre-ordered already back in April, and it is now a month and five days (that's right, 35 days!) after the actual release-date! Man, I'll never use Plastic Head again, all they've given me are excuses, nothing worthwhile or even an explanation...

Good and bad news.

The good news is, my Diablo Swing Orchestra order finally arrived today!

Bad news is, I pre-ordered already back in April, and it is now a month and five days (that's right, 35 days!) after the actual release-date! Man, I'll never use Plastic Head again, all they've given me are excuses, nothing worthwhile or even an explanation...

Plastic Head screwed me completely once back in the days. I wont ever order from that place again. Also, the new Diablo Swing Orchestra was quite...meh. I really dislike the fact that they do so goddamn cool music all the time, but once I hear that woman, my ears want to crawl back into my brain and hide. I cannot stand that voice! :puke:

NP: Candlemass - Psalms for the Dead :headbang:

once I hear that woman, my ears want to crawl back into my brain and hide. I cannot stand that voice! :puke:

Ha ha, that's pretty much exactly the feeling my girlfriend described when I was playing it, especially in the very opera sounding song (I think it was Mass Rapture, but haven't got the titles down yet). I like it though, but only because the whole thing is sooo out there. Put her voice on a regular metal album, and I most probably wouldn't like it either.

Thank Cthulhu for Cia...

You have to move with the times you know, if it's not up for free on ze internet, it probably doesn't exist :p
Having said that, I too find it impressive that it isn't already worldwide and beyond, but I suppose it shows a mark of quality and integrity among the followers and fans, don't you?

Yesterday I ordered Pain Of Salvation // Road Salt 1 in the digipack version with bonus tracks. Don't know when I'm going to listen to it though, all my time goes to Orkan at the moment...

Haha, the same goes for the new Belakor that I recently got. I doubt I will give it a chance all too soon. Today I spread Orkan copies everwhere, mobile, car....just to be on the safe side ;)

I also just ordered Dråpsnatt // I denna skog, Hymner till undergången och Skelepht. The third one just came out in April, I'd not even heard about it!

From Frostscald? Please report back on the state of the package when you get it. I'm going to guess cracked jewel cases.

I have I Denna Skog and Hymner... but I'm hesitant to order the third one from Frostscald, because everything I've gotten from them before have been damaged.

Speaking of Dråpsnatt, check out this Lamented Souls cover by Narstrand:

Last edited by a moderator:
From Frostscald? Please report back on the state of the package when you get it. I'm going to guess cracked jewel cases.

I have I Denna Skog and Hymner... but I'm hesitant to order the third one from Frostscald, because everything I've gotten from them before have been damaged.

Speaking of Dråpsnatt, check out this Lamented Souls cover by Narstrand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2fKg9xn_Q

I can't figure out where to get these records otherwise.