Last Fair Day Gone Night Tour 2011

anytime Cis :) always fun to hangout with forum people.

It was indeed a magic night.. awesome songs, and i particularly enjoyed seeing Without god again
(I growled along, headbanged and behaved like a general maniac all song :) ),
And also really fun to see Departer with Krister.
He does have one of the best voices out there.

Also good news about ETH still wanting to play.. cant wait for some new material to emerge (if it does..)

cis, i think i saw you... was it you that stood next to me singing along to every song? :D i stood right in front of jonas with my girlfriend singing along with almost every song :p

so you were standing next to her and didn't say hello or something? pfff :p
did anyone of you lucky people take pics?? i'd be very curious to see guillaume in action :D

cis, i think i saw you... was it you that stood next to me singing along to every song? :D i stood right in front of jonas with my girlfriend singing along with almost every song :p

No idea, I really suck at recognizing people... :confused: ;)
I was indeed singing along all the time, but I suppose the person next to you was probably NOT me, 'cause I was moving around from left to right to middle and so on, until I eventually got to the very front for the last couple of songs.

And no, sorry, I didn't take any pics. I never do because I don't want to be distracted from the music. But I saw plenty of cameras around, should be possible to find pics somewhere in the www.

Sorry for the bump, but I was ridiculously fortunate enough to attend the concert at Göta Källare in December. Seriously, the greatest concert ever. Thanks for the amazing show, Katatonia!