Last Fair Day Gone Night Tour 2011

just read all 9 pages of the thread...damn no Toronto date?? so disappointing...Will really try to make it to Ottawa :(...at least they have the Guelph show with Opeth in October...

I loved the pics from the Holland show...everyone sees so much older than when I first started postin in this board :p!

I am still debating the Rochester show since it is a six hour drive, but I am more than likely going to the Enslaved/Alcest show. I am really looking forward to seeing Alcest.

I'll also be at the Rochester, wouldn't miss that for anything. Also seeing Kyuss in NYC the night before and heading north afterwards.

You might get laid too with all that knowledge of alternative rock.

In that case, I'm there!

No, over the years I have been forced to accept the undeniable fact that the one thing girls in Ohio will refuse to discuss or show interest in, under any circumstance, is rock music of any kind (unless it's that screamo crap.)

Getting back on topic, does anyone know about how many songs Katatonia would be playing as an opener? Normally it wouldn't matter, but I am someone who has never drove in Columbus before (or anywhere close to it's size), plus I would have to go by myself since my best friend hates both Katatonia and Opeth, so I am rather intimidated about making that drive into the unknown alone, especially if they would only be playing like 5 songs. I've seen some opening bands who played as little as 3 songs before.

FlawedCoil, Katatonia has confirmed that they're playing a 60 minute set as Opeth's opener on their Facebook page. You should definitely go- and try to make it to Cleveland too if at all possible.