last.fm?

I'm also Very High or Super with all of you. Good stuff.

I'm wondering, though, how some of you have in excess of 30,000 listens in just over a years time? Do you have jobs where you can listen to music while working?

I'm also Very High or Super with all of you. Good stuff.

I'm wondering, though, how some of you have in excess of 30,000 listens in just over a years time? Do you have jobs where you can listen to music while working?

I have about 24,000 since December so I guess I'm included in this, but I'm in college. I have a lot of free time. Definitely NOT one of those tools who leave their computer running while they sleep so they can stack up the plays.

I have about 24,000 since December so I guess I'm included in this, but I'm in college. I have a lot of free time. Definitely NOT one of those tools who leave their computer running while they sleep so they can stack up the plays.

I never understood such kind of thing... I just can't get the idea of those enormous 24/7 fake play statistics... :ill:

I never understood such kind of thing... I just can't get the idea of those enormous 24/7 fake play statistics... :ill:

Agreed. The only reason I have last.fm in the first place is because I find it fascinating to see the overall music choices I've made over the course of the 4 years I've used the service. If I introduced fake play numbers, what fun would that be?

Shame there's no way for it to work with my CD Player/Receiver. I use that pretty often when I'm home alone.

Inflating the play count like that defeats the whole purpose of last.fm. Why do it? Insecurities or something?

And it never counts the plays off of my iPod like it's supposed to....