last london thread.

cedarbreed said:
Park Hotel, near King's Cross.
http://www.s-h-systems.co.uk/a53135.html
I'm staying there with a mate of mine. Mariner,Rafael,Thortiyr and Andy_2003 may stay there too.
It's one of the cheapest places you can find in central London. And it's close to the venue.
yeah park hotel looks good. just wondering how far it is from the venue though, ive tried street maps and i can find the venue and the hotel but cant link them together

well i got the train tickets sorted today, and thanx to me being an early bird :D were leaving very early sunday morning :D but micks face is more like this :devil:

Bastet said:
did you book a room in that hotel , susie?
No we havent booked anything yet, i'm not sure were, where going to stay, all i know is that were gonna get there early and just hang around london for a few hours heheee :kickass: though i wouldnt mind getting a room in that hotel :)

Susie said:
No we havent booked anything yet, i'm not sure were, where going to stay, all i know is that were gonna get there early and just hang around london for a few hours heheee :kickass: though i wouldnt mind getting a room in that hotel :)
hotel's booked full, i'm searching a good one nearby, but difficult

but what about searching one for everyone who's not in the privelige park hotel?
like the second big meeting haha

you are with two, i'm tools also, cause i was to late booking a room for the two of us, bastet is (and husband), maybe more

marginalé said:
but what about searching one for everyone who's not in the privelige park hotel?
like the second big meeting haha

you are with two, i'm tools also, cause i was to late booking a room for the two of us, bastet is (and husband), maybe more
well to be honest i'll stay anywere, so it depends how fussy you guys are :)

Susie said:
well to be honest i'll stay anywere, so it depends how fussy you guys are :)
as for saterday we (me and tools) can be with mariner at the park hotel :hotjump: in the place of rafael and quinten who aren't coming anymore, and i'm not sure anymore to go also friday, (also wanne do that day, but we'll see)