paris gig 28th

Mariner said:
the magical list from yesterday

balance, closer, pressure, release, forgotten hopes, destiny is dead, angelica, empty, one last goodbye, parisienne moonlight, a natural disaster, judgement, panic, temporary peace, flying
encores: shroud of false, fragile dreams
more encores: sleepless, wish you were here

yeh i know i have a great memory
digitalhead.jpg

:p

It was a very good concert indeed.

The setlist was ace, the crowd was good. A great night. And all the songs with Lee Douglas were fantastic.

I want to especially thank Breaklose for playing "Lost control" with Danny, and to play an Antimatter song too. Was fun!

Does anyone has pics of the show?

Nicolas said:
It was a very good concert indeed.

The setlist was ace, the crowd was good. A great night. And all the songs with Lee Douglas were fantastic.

I want to especially thank Breaklose for playing "Lost control" with Danny, and to play an Antimatter song too. Was fun!

Ah la la, y'en a que pour les parisiens comme d'habitude!:D
:headbang:

Bastet said:
it was nice to meet all the friends again, very nice to meet maren :)(can't wait for graspop to see you all again)
Very nice to meet you too! I'm so glad you made it to Paris after all! Even though I got a bit confused by all those Dutch-speaking people around me, I really enjoyed this weekend... And I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. :wave:

Bastet said:
hey maren and dries , hope you'll enjoy the rest of the weekend,(what's the score?;) )
Hahaha... :tickled: I wish I knew... Better ask Dries, my little BROTHER. :tickled: We had a good time. It was a bit of a pity though that we couldn't arrange to meet Arno and Mehdi again. Would have been nice to see you again, guys - you rock! :headbang:

Hello and thanks to all those who came to the gig(s) : Irene, Dries, Maren, Pieter and Pieter, Nicolas etc. + those I haven't had the chance to meet. Thanks for the drinks too ;) And next time I promise I'll be healthier the day after and take you to some nice place in the countryside. Sorry I had to leave so quickly, you know I was really broken after this marathon day...
Cheers to the band for lending us the gear and to Danny for playing with us on Lost Control, it will be a hell of a good memory :)
To the sad fuckers talking shit and thinking no one would hear you : fuck off :D You know who I am, I don't know who you are. Next time, if you've got balls, come spit your venom in our face instead of in our back, I'd be glad to teach you some basic things about the way gigs are being organised and blablablah whatever.
It was a very nice evening.

Nicolas said:

Fun ????? It was supposed to be DOOM :mad:

hehe, concerning the pics, I second the question. If anyone has some pics, please PM me :)

cedarbreed said:
To the sad fuckers talking shit and thinking no one would hear you : fuck off :D You know who I am, I don't know who you are. Next time, if you've got balls, come spit your venom in our face instead of in our back, I'd be glad to teach you some basic things about the way gigs are being organised and blablablah whatever.
It was a very nice evening.
whats this about then?

cedarbreed said:
Fun ????? It was supposed to be DOOM :mad:

hehe, concerning the pics, I second the question. If anyone has some pics, please PM me :)
Excuse me master.
When I say "fun", in Nicolas language, it means that it rules.

For me I would say "fun" even for Cannibal Holocaust:loco:

Mariner said:
whats this about then?

Fuckers telling people the gig was late because we (Breaklose) had missed our train ... And others saying that we sucked without being able to give one single good argument... whatever.

Nicolas said:
Excuse me master.
When I say "fun", in Nicolas language, it means that it rules.

For me I would say "fun" even for Cannibal Holocaust:loco:

I grant thee my pardon hihi... Is Cannibal Holocaust even more funny when eating Chinese ravioli ? :D

cedarbreed said:
Fuckers telling people the gig was late because we (Breaklose) had missed our train ... And others saying that we sucked without being able to give one single good argument... whatever.
come on mate, u know it sucked :loco:

thanks again for the chocolates irene... mmm i can still taste them :)
nice meeting you all again, sticky and sweaty as it was, thanks danny too for the guestlist, boo for the silly security and huray for the nice people
till the next one and i wanna see those fan pics, post them!