danny to play paris, breaklose to support him

well, a gentle word won't work, poor old JP can't hear very well so you have to really shout to be heard. Anyway God does'nt get on with him very well these days (but thats unofficial)

you're not officially in contact Mariner !! you dont even know gods email addy!!

check gods website folks, the only place for official info on god. Its has'nt been updated since the dawn of time mind you...

Bambi said:
you're not officially in contact Mariner !! you dont even know gods email addy!!

check gods website folks, the only place for official info on god. Its has'nt been updated since the dawn of time mind you...

he hasnt email. i just have to lay down and speak the magic word. then he speaks to me. you dont know a thing. he said to me the pope is worthless cause he cant hear him anymore. thats why he seeks comfort with me.

can one send him an email?

if so, Cedarbreed should send an official email to god to get officially the permition to record an official bootleg of the official gig of Danny and Breaklose!

What do you think, would that solve the problem?

hold on, I'm own about the one true god, the official one.
Mariner probably knows some small breakaway god like krishna, hes no good for official sanction.

okay. morpheus believes me. i asked him and its cool. though he said not to drink wine in the club during the gigs, or something will happen