danny to play paris, breaklose to support him

mehdi.i.e.e.e

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
as he already said, danny will be playing paris on the 3rd and 4th of may, and he gently offered us to support him. so if any of you was still unsure about coming, dont hesitate anymore :D

also you guys can now sign our guestbook on www.breaklose.com - be cool :cool:

nice. now youll play some songs together? eh?! 2nd try for No Surprises for example?!
Enjoy yourself. if you only was able to come along with him to belgium /forum/images/smilies/redface.gif

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
as he already said, danny will be playing paris on the 3rd and 4th of may, and he gently offered us to support him. so if any of you was still unsure about coming, dont hesitate anymore /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

also you guys can now sign our guestbook on http://www.breaklose.com - be cool /forum/images/smilies/cool.gif
i would come, but it's too far from here:cry:... signing your guestbook...

Thortyir said:
Where would it be exactly?
I think I will move to Paris for my 1st time ever!
But please, not the 3rd May, I go to Peter Gabriel in Brussel! :(

black dog cafe
26 rue des lombards
75004 paris
metro hotel de ville / chatelet les halles :)

Thortyir said:
Thanks! :)
Same place than the Morgion gig!
Anyway, I've already seen Breaklose in Belgium, so I can be late... :lol:

itll be different this time, cause the backing vocals will be in tune :lol:

It's gonna be pretty difficult to get a piano downstairs for Danny, the stairs are narrow ! it's gonna end up with keyboards I fear.

@Thortyir : you'd rather come at the Black Dog on March 27th ;) hey man can you PM me your icq or msn contact please ?

Don Corleone said:
bring some bootlegs. do i have to say this all the time?
yeah, especially if Danny sing some new songs - can't wait till the autumn for the new album:zzz: