Last Minute US Headline Shows?

dew said:
I've never heard of that venue, returntothepit.com lists no phone number or website for that venue, and when I looked up 575 main st in reading, MA, I got something completely unrelated to "American Legion".

I'm calling BS.

Post the results of your calling!

dew said:
I've never heard of that venue, returntothepit.com lists no phone number or website for that venue, and when I looked up 575 main st in reading, MA, I got something completely unrelated to "American Legion".

I'm calling BS.
exactly. I won't believe this till its officially announced

That's not to say that they won't be playing a few gigs on the way home. I wouldn't be surprised if they took some time off to let Warrel rest, but who knows. I wouldn't expect a full headlining tour, just a few gigs.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
It looks like they are just playing a few shows on their way back to Seattle from the Opeth tour, maybe they are broke and need to play a few shows on the drive back just to make it home.
Go to the CM US website and check the tourdates section for Nevermore, we are indeed playing some headline shows on the way back to Seattle. The dates on their site are confirmed, just haven't gotten around to telling Wendy to put the dates on our site...doing that now...

Yeah, I checked Century again just now, they don't list ANY Nevermore tour dates, including the current ones. Someone over there needs to figure out what the hell is going on.

Hopefully if these headline shows are confirmed or end up confirmed they'll be on the official site soon so we know for sure. I'll definitely go if they're going to be there, but I don't want to waste my time if not. Texas is definitely right between Florida and Washington so it would be a good place to stop for a few quick headline shows. And we'd be quite happy to have you! Nevermore would destroy Trees!

Starless Dragon said:
Yeah, I checked Century again just now, they don't list ANY Nevermore tour dates, including the current ones. Someone over there needs to figure out what the hell is going on.

Hopefully if these headline shows are confirmed or end up confirmed they'll be on the official site soon so we know for sure. I'll definitely go if they're going to be there, but I don't want to waste my time if not. Texas is definitely right between Florida and Washington so it would be a good place to stop for a few quick headline shows. And we'd be quite happy to have you! Nevermore would destroy Trees!
ok...now this is just fucking great, whoever is doing the CM site is not ...how do I put it nicely..."informed as well as they should be".. a week ago we were listed as currently on tour with all the Opeth dates and the headline shows...now...well... keep up the good work CM!!!! I'm getting info together to send to Wendy, I will post it here and forward to her...

Starless Dragon said:

ok...now this is just fucking great, whoever is doing the CM site is not ...how do I put it nicely..."informed as well as they should be".. a week ago we were listed as currently on tour with all the Opeth dates and the headline shows...now...well... keep up the good work CM!!!! I'm getting info together to send to Wendy, I will post it here and forward to her...