Last Night at Caines!!!

Thanks to everyone who joined us in San Diego for an evening of all metal all night. We had such a good time and the crowd energy was off the hook! The opening bands Blackout - Scorpions tribute and those bad boys of Empyre - Tribute to Queensryche did an awesome job of keeping the crowd in a metal mood! :headbang:
Much gratitude to our crew and our street teamers, too. Your really make the difference! We appreciate your hard work and support.

For those of you who missed it, we celebrated the birthday of our manager, Mark and the whole room joined us in singing Happy Birthday to him- Dickinson style! It was divine! :kickass:

After the show, several fans told me they were planning to make the drive from San Diego to our upcoming show this Sat. at Paladino's. Now that's dedication! :OMG:

Check back on our tour page for upcoming shows, JLJ. More info will be posted there soon. Glad you enjoyed the show! Welcome to the boards!! :wave:

Hey ladies! The show was awesome! That guy Frank, he did the vox for Empyre--Queen of the Ryche--damn, he is a great singer!! I have to admit I was very skepticle about him being able to pull off Geoff Tate's vocal range, but he was incredible. Sounded just like Tate. Hats off. The crowd was rowdy and loud!! Just the way I like my shows. The guy next to me reminded me of the lead singer for Testament and he was way sweet on JoJo!! I don't know what blows guys minds more, your beauty or talent! Maybe it's both that's why they lose it every time!! :loco: The guys in the place were crazy for the MaidenS :worship: I had a great time as usual! Thanks Aja for the Be Quick or Be Dead fix!! MaidenS Rule!! Stay fierce and Up the Irons!! :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Love ya ladies!!!

Nice avatar Cat! Canes was soooooooooo amazing! What a fun fun night! So much happiness in the air! Woohoo! Good to see ya again Maiden67! You caught me in a moment listening to the Scorpions tribute, Blackout! Those guys are good fun! Empyre rocks too! That Frank sure can belt it out! Welcome to our boards, JLJTheIcon...:wave: and I'm glad you had a good time Sat. :Spin:

MAIDEN67 said:
Hey ladies! The show was awesome! That guy Frank, he did the vox for Empyre--Queen of the Ryche--damn, he is a great singer!!

Yea Frank can really sing, eh? I love how he just keeps nailing those high notes so effortlessly. :headbang:

Nice to see you again, girl, glad you enjoyed the show. That was a most rocking crowd. The energy was so inspiring! :kickass:

I wanna thank eveyrone for a kickass night of metal! We really have a good time when we do shows with The Maidens. Maiden and Queensryche is a good mix. It is great to hear all the nice things people are saying about us over here!

So from everyone at EMPYRE, You guys ROCK!!!!!

Up the Irons and Take Hold!!!

The Gare