Last posts

Cheers UM !! :kickass:

Would be nice if this forum could be archived in some way..

new playgrounds are always nice

:

Thanks for a great Forum, and opportunity for the Saxon Family to gather. I wouldn't have had the pleasure (and privilege) to meet Paxo, Sammi, Wilks, Fingers, Saxon McKenzie, Saxonator, Northern Lady, Suzi, Brett, Philthy Phil, RobSaxon, Midnight Rider, Becs, Paul, MetalDude, DTT, Debbie, Chris, JP Angel, Shelly, Steve, Tim Sykes, The Trooper etc. etc. if it were not for this Forum (hope to see Princess in Glasgie if I can make it !). :worship: :worship:

Look forward to the new playground - I have not worn short trousers for a long 'kin time !!!

Cheers,

Goss.

Thanks for a great Forum, and opportunity for the Saxon Family to gather. I wouldn't have had the pleasure (and privilege) to meet Paxo, Sammi, Wilks, Fingers, Saxon McKenzie, Saxonator, Northern Lady, Suzi, Brett, Philthy Phil, RobSaxon, Midnight Rider, Becs, Paul, MetalDude, DTT, Debbie, Chris, JP Angel, Shelly, Steve, Tim Sykes, The Trooper etc. etc. if it were not for this Forum (hope to see Princess in Glasgie if I can make it !).

Look forward to the new playground - I have not worn short trousers for a long 'kin time !!!

Cheers,

i recognised you at the astoria last year, after the show i went up to you and asked you where the merchandise desk was, i was wearing a lionheart shirt.