Like Big John McCarthy say's...

Monsterxman

Sep 9, 2002
NJ
Visit site
I'm from the Anathema Forum... and I heard you guys were talking smack over here about how you guys are catching up with us in the number of posts. Well I'll have you know, we over at the Anthema Forum have started a coalition against you guys over here. We are going to make the Anathema forum the biggest (most number of posts) on UM... Yes, even bigger than the mighty Opeth forum. I, myself have just started 30 posts at the Anathema Forum today. By my calculations, in a years time, we (the Anathem Coalition) will have 10,000 times the number of posts that you have here... MUAHHAHA!!!

The shining joy of going into work each morning was counting down posts until we passed Anathema. You, sir, have destroyed that beacon of hope. Shame, shame, shame on you all.

cast_doc.jpg

"LOOK OUT MARTY!!"

As seen in my other post... we know your methods... and we good sirs, are not scared to use those very same methods that you have developed against you!!! ... First the motw forum.... then the Opeth forum!!!

THEN ALL THE FORUMS OF THE WORLD!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

I'll be honest...

I had good intentions when I first came here.... I was just looking for some information about MOTW...
Well, I read over just about every thread... and could not find one decent peice of information about the band...

However, I did get some good tips on Nintendo games, philosophy, priest molestation, poetry, oh and who could forget... the D&D Dinosaur stats (which I may try to work in a new campaign I'm building for NWN).

Anyway...

It left me thinking is this really the forum for MOTW or just a secret cover-up operation... I'm still not sure of that...

After searching through the junk, you guys call posts... I found a great one...

In this post...
someone was nice enough to provide a link to a sample of MOTW's music... or so I thought.... upon downloading the music, I found out that it was lie... the link was a falsehood... it was bad music alright, congo or something... bad... really bad... kind of like going to war without a gun... that bad...

It's at that point that I decided something must be done... so I went to the Anathema forum and started the "Anathema Coalition". It wasn't hard to find volunteers, since everyone knows that there was (and still is I might add) a huge rivalry with you guys over here regarding the number of posts...

So if you must blame someone... blame the guy who put bad music link... that was catalyst....

In this post...
someone was nice enough to provide a link to a sample of MOTW's music... or so I thought.... upon downloading the music, I found out that it was lie... the link was a falsehood... it was bad music alright, congo or something... bad... really bad... kind of like going to war without a gun... that bad...

b-but.. but...

nah, i don't even like anathema...

i just found out about motw today... and i downloaded all the mp3's i could find... a really nice band... i was a bit bored and read some of the hilarious posts here... i couldn't help but jump in with some stupidity of my own.
i'm an opeth fan more than anything else... motw, are really pretty great from what I have heard... definitely need to pick up all their stuff... really diverse and interesting material...
any suggestions on what to get first?