Tremble Before Me

Originally posted by FatherVic
hey, thanatos: great time to leave this nick and start with a new one, and let Thanatos rest in his evill 666!

I wanted to do that but the nick cows on million march man was already taken :loco:

I wanted to see My Dying Bride too, but i have a very important test the very same day :err:

@Mousewings - That show might have been worth another year in school :). Iced Earth was amazing, In Flames put on a great show that would have been better had there not been 100 16 year olds jumping around like Green Day fans (when did their fanbase become like this?). And Jag Panzer was impressive, but their guitars coulda been much louder. I got some pics, but the smoke in the place didn't work well with my digital camera...I'll try to post them somewhere if I get some free time....

@Humanure: Cool! I'd love to see the pictures, as would at least a few people on this board. :)

16 year olds jumping around like pop fans? Hmm... I don't know how they got that kind of fan base either. (I was 16 when I first became an In Flames fan, but I don't think I would have jumped around) :D

@Kovenant lol, well my friend, I will be taking MANY pics, hopefully some with me and the boys from In Flames, and MAYBE Iced Earth, but IF gets priority hehe

thanx man :D i need to check w/ my friend....he went there last night.....was gonna tell me about it....we're both 18, but i jump around more than him, and thats barely at all......why the feck would they have a pop base?

Haha, alright, maybe I was a bit harsh on the IF fans...I guess it's just that the last few shows I've been to have either been attended by a mostly older crowd (Priest/Anthrax, Maiden, etc.) or have been in slightly different metal genres. I'm just not used to seeing the younger guys around. I did think it was kinda funny how it seemed like half of the people on the floor hightailed it outta there the second IF finished their set. I assume most came back, but the joke amongst me and my friends all night was that a lot of them were gonna leave after IF :).

@Mousewings - I'll definately post the least shitty of my pics on my school webpage soon...maybe tomorrow, if I can find the time. I always new that space would be used for something good...

Originally posted by Thanatos

I wanted to do that but the nick cows on million march man was already taken :loco:

:lol:
biglaugh.gif
laughpf.gif

fathervic (smiley abuser....tonight)

Well, at the NYC show they didn't even pat me down or search my bag...I coulda been packin' an uzi and a couple kilos of uncut China White heroin for all they knew. Usually, though, most places allow you in with cameras around here...at least, I've never had a problem with getting one in.

i usually jump around a lot at shows. so what's the problem with that?

hyena (bububopper)