Tremble Before Me

Nothing. The only other show I have ever been to where the entire audience was jumping up and down in unison was some pop-punk show I was dragged to 5 years ago (Superchunk, I think was the name of the band. If there was one thing I learned from that experience it's never go to see a band you have no interest in seeing just cuz a girl you're interested in is). Anyway, the combination of that, the surprisingly young age of the crowd, and some other factors caused me to lash out at them. My sincere apologies. We're all brothers and sisters of metal, we must unite and stick together!! :)

On a related note, when did throwing fists and spinkicking your way through the moshpit get popular at metal shows? The Down show I went to was full of that shit. Now, I'm not too crazy about moshing but I'll do it every now and then if the time is right. Headbanging, shoving, throwing shoulders...that's cool. Those hardcore moshing moves are just plain stupid.

Alright, I'll quit bitching now...

-Humanure (who just got Manowar's "Kings of Bubu" in the mail :headbang: )

Originally posted by Humanure
If there was one thing I learned from that experience it's never go to see a band you have no interest in seeing just cuz a girl you're interested in is).

:lol: :lol: :lol:
you really have no idea how apt your remark is. may i ask you to add: "and don't drag your unwilling best friend with you"?
;)

rahvin.

rahv: I will add, "and don't put her cloths even they fit you, it can turn to be fun....or worse....to like it" :err:

fathervic (totally obsessed)