Welcome to Ultimate Metal! About your old EzBoard account and posts

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Hi there - welcome!

If you have posted in this forum before, and have now registered on UM, and would like your old posts (and post count) associated with your new username, please simply post below stating what your old username was - we can then simply convert your old posts (from the old EzBoard) to fall under your new account.

Cheers!
Mark

Right i seem to be having a few problems understanding all this...for starters i have not had to re register with this forum i can go straight in and use my old name and password! secondly i tried to log in a new name and password for the bloodstock site but it will not allow me to use the same e-mail address that i currently use. I cannot use my psuedo name of metalwolf now but can use my own name and still get a message up (i find that strange).
is this because i am already logged ( and i use that term as a way of expressing that i am able to log in and am not continually logged in) into the ultimate metal site via using the Area 54 board or even the Blaze board???
ie i already post onto other sites that are run by ultimate metal!???
i seem to be having no problem just using my name plus the old password..
Just thought i'd mention it that's all...
anyway as i have no clue about this i'll not go on about it..

i'm registered as Peter Day so i guess do what needs to be done or as the man would say...

Let it be So!

Ta ta for now

well thats cool...

can you do us a favour though can we have a quick logout bit at the top of this page...
it is a real pain having to go through all the cookies to logout...

the same with the area 54 sit eof late they seem to be missing theres as well.

Ta very much.