Latest News, Etc.

stevekachinsky

Steel Prophet - Gtr
Mar 25, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
www.steelprophet.net
Hi Everyone,
Just a little update on what's going on here. First and foremost the band is working on the first songs for what will be a new album sometime down the road. Drum tracks are done for two songs and the final guitars, vocals and any other instruments will be done shortly. Rick would like me to write the lyrics for these first two and I have a couple good ideas for these.

The line up for the band is now:

Rick Mythiasin - vox
Horacio Colmenares - guitar
Steve Kachinsky - guitar
Vince Dennis - bass
Gene McEwen - drums

You may notice this is almost the same line up as "The Goddess Principle" and "Continuum" discs. Horacio was and still is the point man for New Eden another progressive metal band.

Our web page doesn't get updated frequently, but that is because our Myspace web page is much more important to us at the moment. It hosts some video content and a much better selection of photographs in addition to some audio content that we feel is a good sampling from the band. It is a much more interactive site than this one and fans leave comments and directly email the band. I recommend you visit us there. The address is:

myspace.com/steelprophets

Also, we have been fielding several offers from various European festival promoters and while we haven't accepted any yet, there is a chance one or two will tickle our fancy for the 2008 season, and we may yet see you live. That's it for now. Peace, love and metal harmony...

Hey, it's almost getting better here with each of your comments, Steve!! Horacio is so great, I've actually digged out "Obscure Master Plan" just a few days ago, "Epitaph" or "Demons Of Earth" are US-Metal at its very very best!!! Not to speak of his contribution to those SP records you name - "The Goddess Principle" is one of my alltime faves, needless to say; I show "Souls Without Honor" or especially "To Grasp Eternity" to everyone who becomes interested in this kind of Metal, John Arch- / FW-influenced progressive with some of the most touching harmonies / melodies ever...!!
It's a pity, in this respect, that I do not administer our myspace-page (which is my drummer's job), but this forum is fair enough, I guess!
Let's hope the best for 2008! Be sure to be pushed again by your supporters!

The line up for the band is now:

Rick Mythiasin - vox
Horacio Colmenares - guitar
Steve Kachinsky - guitar
Vince Dennis - bass
Gene McEwen - drums

You may notice this is almost the same line up as "The Goddess Principle" and "Continuum" discs.

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:
g042.gif

Speaking of "Continuum" any chance oy reisuee or re-recording it?