Latest SP news.

stevekachinsky

Steel Prophet - Gtr
Mar 25, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
www.steelprophet.net
Hey, we're designing a completely new web site www.steelprophet.net It's finally a completely cool site; no more cheap looking stuff...
Also, maybe you've heard the rumor we have a new singer. Well that is true and we will anounce that when the site goes live. He's a singer from a well known US band in our genre. I think you'll like him! He's a long time buddy of mine. I'll tell you two people it's not; Rick Mythiasin or Nadir D'Priest. OK, that was obvious. It's not Tom Mallicoat either, or Chity Sompala... Not John Bush. I've heard all these guesses!
The new songs are coming great. Seven in the bag and three more coming.

We want LIVE show, we want LIVE show, we want LIVE show :hotjump: glad to hear things are moving along! Now get off the computer and get back in the studio! :wave:

Ok now I am STOKED! I wonder who it could be. Btw Chity Sompala is an excellent vocalist imho, I love his vocals on the latest Firewind album. As for Tom Mallicoat, I'd love to hear another Lethal album or any other album he's singing on.

stevekachinsky said:
Hey, we're designing a completely new web site www.steelprophet.net It's finally a completely cool site; no more cheap looking stuff...
Also, maybe you've heard the rumor we have a new singer. Well that is true and we will anounce that when the site goes live. He's a singer from a well known US band in our genre. I think you'll like him! He's a long time buddy of mine. I'll tell you two people it's not; Rick Mythiasin or Nadir D'Priest. OK, that was obvious. It's not Tom Mallicoat either, or Chity Sompala... Not John Bush. I've heard all these guesses!
The new songs are coming great. Seven in the bag and three more coming.

Whoa, this is news! Doesn't the homepage have a pic with Nadir still in the band? Man, I was so hoping to catch that lineup live, to see what the old stuff sounded like, as well as to hear the Beware material live. Only one album with Nadir..... damn!!! So, what happened, or is it too personal to delve into here?

Sorry, if this is old news, I wasn't aware of it, and then I was banned from UM for 24 hours (except for the Royal Carnage forum) for my run in with Billy Milano. :tickled:

Papa Josh said:
Whoa, this is news! Doesn't the homepage have a pic with Nadir still in the band? Man, I was so hoping to catch that lineup live, to see what the old stuff sounded like, as well as to hear the Beware material live. Only one album with Nadir..... damn!!! So, what happened, or is it too personal to delve into here?

Sorry, if this is old news, I wasn't aware of it, and then I was banned from UM for 24 hours (except for the Royal Carnage forum) for my run in with Billy Milano. :tickled:

Hey Josh,
The photo is just up there because we never took it down as the new page was being designed. It's almost ready to go live and will any day now. I'll make an anouncement here to let you all know.
What happened with you and Billy? I remember seeing Wally from Nevermore after he had a 'run in' with him... Hope you look better than he did!

Papa Josh said:

Off subject but why in hell did you waste your time with Milano? And knowing his attitude why HE wasn't banned form UM?o_O

Anyway Steve, as Pabla drop the name already, is it true? The guy from Agent Steel?

Hey Steve, can't wait for the website.....I had been wondering why the old one was down. So new and improved eh? cool! Now, I for one would've loved to have John Bush as the new singer! But I think your bud from Agent Steel will work out more than fine. You probably already have a good working status with him, so that right there will help. I wasn't that sure of how Nadir was going to work out for you, not necessarily vocally, but I had a feeling he would think he was "above" the band, or ego issues, or do this my way type attitudes. I could be way off, but that was the feel I got from him. Tough to blend everyone in, as well as musically. I'm sure it was nothing too huge going on, and it seems like it was an amicable split there, but that's just my take. Don't know until you try!

Hey Guys,
Nine new songs have guitar riffs and drum parts. Closing in on an album's worth of material soon. Very interesting stuff so far and Gene has put in some great beats so far. Anybody remember Armed Forces? Gene was the drummer of that unit for quite a few years. Great band if you recall! Shame about he passing of singer Mike Henry...

I would have to agree Steve. Mike Henry was a great guy and a great singer. I had a great time in ARMED FORCES. I can't wait until Bruce starts putting down his vocals so we can get the songs dialed in. I'm trying to come up with mor killer drum parts to blow everyone away. Looking forward to it!

How are the lyrics and vocal melodies going? I want to hear something soon! :p

Is there like a projected time in which you would like to put the album out on the streets? Any album titles? Song titles? You are being too vague! I know you can't be THAT specific about a new product... but feed us something please ;)

Pabla, you can't handle the truth!! We have a few titles, but they are insider titles to start. When you name songs like"Metal Church" and "Maiden", you know what the influences are for the song. I know it is taking a long time for something to surface, but just hold on. It is just around the corner. We will have at least a three song demo real song. (June). Xtreme Metal!!!!

g-mac said:
Pabla, you can't handle the truth!! We have a few titles, but they are insider titles to start. When you name songs like"Metal Church" and "Maiden", you know what the influences are for the song. I know it is taking a long time for something to surface, but just hold on. It is just around the corner. We will have at least a three song demo real song. (June). Xtreme Metal!!!!

Well, I know the songs are coming along great... that's why it's so hard to "calm down" :p

Just impatient :loco: