Latest Sabbat news 9/Nov/2006

Andy Sneap

Metal Guru
Apr 17, 2002
at home
andysneap.com
What is going on here, we do three gigs and the response is mad.

Me and Martin just did the cover shoot for the Dec issue of Terrorizer yesterday, so big feature coming up there, Metal Hammer are doing a feature on the making of Dreamweaver next issue and we have a short interview to do with Classic Rock tomorrow.

First two albums are now looking at being a feb release next year as we have to get everything to Sanctuary by xmas.

Oh, and we are doing a warm up show at Rock City, Nottingham Sat 16 Dec. This will only be a 45 min set, but it will be normal Sat night admission fee to get in.

Come down and say hello.

Yes, please!

Come here, at least in Milan!!!

We can compare hair lenght and stuff...

And by hair I mean the ones on the head, of course...:p

What is going on here, we do three gigs and the response is mad.

Me and Martin just did the cover shoot for the Dec issue of Terrorizer yesterday, so big feature coming up there, Metal Hammer are doing a feature on the making of Dreamweaver next issue and we have a short interview to do with Classic Rock tomorrow.

First two albums are now looking at being a feb release next year as we have to get everything to Sanctuary by xmas.

Oh, and we are doing a warm up show at Rock City, Nottingham Sat 16 Dec. This will only be a 45 min set, but it will be normal Sat night admission fee to get in.

Come down and say hello.

Hi Andy, I'm gonna come down and check the show out before I head up to Manchester the day after. Rock City are twats when it comes down to letting people in with cameras. Any chance of sorting out a photo pass beforehand ! I'd love to get some new shots of the band. Thanks
Dave

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Awesome. Have booked train and hotel for the Nottingham show and also going to COF show at Astoria.

Any idea what time you'll be on at Rock City?

What is going on here, we do three gigs and the response is mad.Oh, and we are doing a warm up show at Rock City, Nottingham Sat 16 Dec. This will only be a 45 min set, but it will be normal Sat night admission fee to get in.

Come down and say hello.

Yep last time i saw the origional line up was back in 1989 (although Simon Jones had recently left) supporting Manowar at the Birmingham Hummingbird along with Toranaga. I have been waiting years for the Band to get back together and already had a ticketsfor Monday night at Brum, but as i live in Spondon Derby i am going to make the trip on Saturday to Rock City and have a few beers and re live the 80s and have a bloody great time. I even remember the midsummer hoe down at Nottingham poly when Andy was in the Acid Reign line up for the night, now whats the chances of Acid Reign, Slammer, Reanimator and Lawmower Deth doing a few reunion shows. Anyway its Maiden at the NEC tonight, but i think Sat./Mon night will be more enjoyable

Peps from Derby.