Law degree complete!

Congratulations Gazza! I feel good having completed my first year, Being through with the whole damn thing must feel fantastic!

Don't be a stranger if you see me in Sydney Dude!

Congratulations Gazza! I feel good having completed my first year, Being through with the whole damn thing must feel fantastic!

Don't be a stranger if you see me in Sydney Dude!

thanks bro! i've been in this position twice. finished my first degree in 03, worked for a couple of years then went back. so glad it is all done and dusted. found out on Friday i was accepted into Leo Cussen Institute which means in 6 months I'll be admitted to practice. so stoked! i can't believe this is actually going to happen. me a lawyer? i still lol at the thought :p

congrats on smashing your first year mate. trust me, it will get harder but you'll develop so much more as a person. builds character man!

for sure mate, pm your number and we'll catch up \m/

Good on you! I know that feeling when it takes a while for it to sink in. Then all of a sudden, you have all this time on your hands. You can even sit down for a meal and alternate talking and chewing, and shorly after that, the head wil slowly dislodge from the ass and you remember what it feel like to be a real human being with a real life. That's when you really know you've really, actually, finally graduated! May that time come soon, and congratulations!

Hey everyone!

Smashed my last exam like I smashed my Dad's Honda.

Obviously this means I am going to be a lawyer over here in Australia.

Don't give a stuff what some or all of you think but I'm going to take this opportunity to thank a few of you.

Rhonda: You provided spirit and gave me reason to focus. I hope you're enjoying yourself in Germany with Alex. He is a good man.

Gareth, I am indeed very happy to hear you have completed this part of your journey and wish all the best for you in the coming "trails" ahead of you.

As for my part in your journey, I cannot honestly say I did much. It is true during your dark hours when night had fallen and you felt as though the sun would never shine again, I pointed to the path only lite by moonlight upon which you could walk until you reached the beautiful rays of the sun once again. You have indeed reached the sunlight once more. My only hope for you is, that you can turn the gratitude towards yourself, giving you the self confidence and a warrior's heart. These two things will help you more than anything in the next stage of your journey in life.

Congratulations!