Lay off St Anger....bring on the haters

THRAXsince88

New Metal Member
Jun 7, 2003
Come on people, St Anger is a GOOD ALBUM. Yes, it's an album full of jam tunes. But jam tunes that show you the evolution of metal. This is Metallica un-cut and raw. Doing whatever the fuck they want to. Every song is heavy and has a jam session mentality to it, and who doesn't want that? Honestly, every hater on here can't say that they didn't catch themselves headbanging (ever-so-slightly) to some of the new material. Yeah, that's what I thought. Yes, every album before the black album was better than this one. Fine. But I think that this album has to be thought of on a different plane then the others. It's different. It's a sudden change. It's raw. It took balls to do. And they did it. So I imagine that in like a week everyone will finally come to realize that the album is acceptable. It's not their best, not the worst, but gives us a tast of a Garage Days feel. I for one am embracing it, considering the utter shit we've had to put up with in the past decade. So I guess that I ultimately, would like everyone to just calm down, take a deep breath, and have a good listen to the new METALLICA album. Respect it for what it is.

Well, your enthusiasm is well put, but read a few posts back and you'll notice that myself and a few others already covered the "why get mad about it subject" lol. and not to be a ''hater" but what in the hell did your second post here mean? maybe i'm just sleepy or retarded, but I don't get it.
Fill me in.

\m/ -GregadetH

he was moving the thread up o the top like ah HATER!!!!!!
jk
yeah I heard a commercial for the album it was much better quality that the shitty radio rip I heard. I just don't like james voice. I like the way he used to sing. I might just have to get used to it I dunno.
-Jono-

Well, look at Brian Johnson, he too sounds like shit today when you compare it to Back In Black.
I guess mother nature is a HATER!
lol this "hater" thing will only grow, and grow and.....

heheh.
dudes. Avril should change her bands style to heavy rock. I decided I would watch MTV icon. I think they sounded great doing Fuel. I miss rock bands with chick singers. and I mean rock not black metal or nu-metal. I bet they could pull it off.
-Jono-

Posted by Jono - Yesterday at 10:41 PM heheh.
dudes. Avril should change her bands style to heavy rock. I decided I would watch MTV icon. I think they sounded great doing Fuel. I miss rock bands with chick singers. and I mean rock not black metal or nu-metal. I bet they could pull it off.
-Jono-

Have you ever heard the "Warmen" album, Beyond Abilities? They got a chick singin' straight-out metal on a couple of the songs, and she wails. (Though her name escapes me at the moment)

i downloaded the album

then i erased it

worst pile of utter shit ive heard in a long long time.. boring to the extreme

PING PING PING PING PING ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

that fucking snare drum sucks

that guitar tone sucks

what the fuck is james screaming?

music? what fucking music, it souds like some numetal one hit wonder band playing the same chord over and over again

i could play a better tune in my sleep honestly