LAZARUS.....wow....what a song.....!!!!!

BanishedWaz

New Metal Member
Mar 31, 2008
First it was A smart kid....and now Lazarus....man this guy knows music....WOW WOW..i love it...i had it on repeat for liek 4 hours straight....amazing song...beautiful tuneand teh climactic bridge adn all...jsut slays man...not a single boring second in this song....amazing...Lazarus is my current fav time...!!!!.........thanx......PEAC EOUT

First it was A smart kid....and now Lazarus....man this guy knows music....WOW WOW..i love it...i had it on repeat for liek 4 hours straight....amazing song...beautiful tuneand teh climactic bridge adn all...jsut slays man...not a single boring second in this song....amazing...Lazarus is my current fav time...!!!!.........thanx......PEAC EOUT

Yeh one of their best songs I'd say. Thats a song I wouldn't mind seeing you cover!

O god dont even mention my msuic at all.....samsara will ban us both....hahahaa......but yeah I lvoe that song...as for doing a youtube...well without the piano riff.....its gonna be relaly boring.....maybe if I cna get someone to play with me....then I might post it......PEAC EOUT

yea, thought deadwing was ok when it first came out but I appreciate it a lot more after foabp. Don't like their new direction at all. Stupid Dream through IA is my favorite era of theirs.

yea, thought deadwing was ok when it first came out but I appreciate it a lot more after foabp. Don't like their new direction at all. Stupid Dream through IA is my favorite era of theirs.

Uh....guh? Weren't you saying how great you thought the new album was when it came out? I remember being at your house and you were telling me I should buy it.

im going to play this song for my "to be" wife at our wedding coming up. she adores the song.

Uh....guh? Weren't you saying how great you thought the new album was when it came out? I remember being at your house and you were telling me I should buy it.

yea but it doesn't stand the test of time...it got old really fast.

I appreciate Deadwing more than FOABP nowadays. FOABP has some of the most bland, uninspired choruses in rock's history :sleeptogether: :wayoutaahere:

Deadwing is pretty bad besides ASBNH. Lazarus has the same chorus as that horrible pop single by 3 doors down or someone that I think was called "be like that."