Least Favorite Bands/ Artists?!

Everyone has pretty much said what I feel as for as Non-Metal bands go.

But for Metal bands, I'd definitely say Manowar. They're lame, cheesey, "True Metal Rules!, and let's talk about how the music we play is great!" style is very, very annoying, at least to me.

Originally posted by Brent
Everyone has pretty much said what I feel as for as Non-Metal bands go.

But for Metal bands, I'd definitely say Manowar. They're lame, cheesey, "True Metal Rules!, and let's talk about how the music we play is great!" style is very, very annoying, at least to me.

Originally posted by union9
ManOwar blow chunks.

You two nailed it. Manowar is one of those bands that failed miserably at getting any attention. You figured they would have given up on this whole Conan The Barberian image. Can't they see have silly they look? Musically, they suck. I think the only track they had that was a "fair" was that song-"Blow your Speakers?" The singer over did it on the vocals. Pretty good riffs.
They Probably had help with that one.:lol:

Originally posted by sixxswine
I think the only track they had that was a "fair" was that song-"Blow your Speakers?" The singer over did it on the vocals. Pretty good riffs.
They Probably had help with that one.:lol:

So true man. That is the ONLY decent song that they ever wrote. And agreed. It would've been alot better if Conan wasn't singing it.

So true man. That is the ONLY decent song that they ever wrote. And agreed. It would've been alot better if Conan wasn't singing it.

He does this Bon Scott type vocal on this one.
Maybe that's the only reason I cared for that one.
The costumes are pretty bad. And people make fun of a band like
KI$$?!:lol:

Hair metal? Every metaller puts down nu-metal but I like some of it a lot but I hate most of them. In the case of hair metal, I hate almost any hair metal band.

Originally posted by MURAI
Hair metal? Every metaller puts down nu-metal but I like some of it a lot but I hate most of them. In the case of hair metal, I hate almost any hair metal band.

Same here!

They all are. :lol: But if I had to "chose" one if my life depended on it, I'd have to go with Disco Volante.

Desert Search For Techno Allah and Mary Go Bye Bye. Pure fucking Genius.

Disco Volante :headbang: I didn't like this one as much as the others when I first heard it but now it's up there with the rest of them.
:D