LEATHERWOLF set to release ‘Unchained Live’ album

Mmm... I don´t know if this release has sense. Maybe it could have been interesting with the original line-up but...

I don´t know if I´d like to listen another studio album. I didn´t like "World asylum" and I prefer to recall Leatherwolf 3 masterpieces.

Mmm... I don´t know if this release has sense. Maybe it could have been interesting with the original line-up but...

I don´t know if I´d like to listen another studio album. I didn´t like "World asylum" and I prefer to recall Leatherwolf 3 masterpieces.

It's a mixture of the original line-up (Dean and Oliveri are there) and the new one after Wade Black left.

I like "World Asylum" a lot and I saw them live with Wade, so I'm very into another studio album. I didn´t like it the fact they re-recorded the album with Oliveri tho'.

I'm one who has never gotten much out of live albums. There are a couple that I feel really capture a "concert" feel but all in all - can't stand them :(

I'm like you then. I usually skip live albums, except when in case of rare bands which music in studio is hard to find or bands that really put something into it (like Thin Lizzy, or prog bands).