Lecto not showing up in Pro Tools

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
I downloaded the Lecto Version 1 , the official one , and it will not show up in Pro Tools. I also have the Lecto Beta , and that one shows up fine. I opened VST Wrapper and checked that it was wrapped and it is , and I changed the can mono setting. Anyone have an idea why it wouldn't show up? Also , is there a big difference between the beta and the official release?

Hey JayB sorry for being late. The reason they don't both show up is propbably because I didn't change some identification variables inside the program and ProTools can't distinguish them. Also, no difference in tone between both versions. Only compiler flags differences in order to be useable in different config (ppc/intel, OSX10.X, etc.).

That´s why I answered this, I couldnt reply with a better answer because I was in a hurry. It also happened with me, when i deleted the beta, the official appeared...

Sorry for gravedigging, but I'm having the same problem. Except I dont have any other Lecto plugins on my computer. I download all of the plugins off his site, wrapped em, and none of them show up in Protools at all.

I'm running Protools 8 LE by the way incase that helps.

Sorry for gravedigging, but I'm having the same problem. Except I dont have any other Lecto plugins on my computer. I download all of the plugins off his site, wrapped em, and none of them show up in Protools at all.

I'm running Protools 8 LE by the way incase that helps.

In the VST Wrapper , make sure that you have "CanMono" enabled , it should show up then.

Glad I could help !

tmyk.gif