LeCto plugin stereo question

I'm am 100% shure about what I said. While guitars are panned 100% each side, there isn't happening no bleeding in other guitar input section of amp simulation.
I dare those who says something different to make video with sound and everything enabled how it is supposed (stereo mode)
Because when I mute one of guitars nothing changes apart that there stays only one guitar hard on one side and other side dead silent.

As mentioned above, stereo mode in an ampsim creates a new instance inside the plugin and hard panning the inputs 100% L/R should prevent any signal bleed between the amps..

@Osiris8 How do you manage to pan the 2 guitars Left / Right? Cause I've got the following problem. I have 2 guitar tracks that I pan hard left / right. Then I send those tracks to a BUS. Then I'll add a stereo track and put an instance of LE456 (Stereo) on it (and assign the same BUS as an input, so everything is routed properly). All of a sudden my tracks aren't panned anymore. I searched on a lot of forums and tried for hours but I can't seem to figure it out. Maybe you can help. (I use Logic, but I don't think that should be the problem). Thanks.

@Osiris8 How do you manage to pan the 2 guitars Left / Right? Cause I've got the following problem. I have 2 guitar tracks that I pan hard left / right. Then I send those tracks to a BUS. Then I'll add a stereo track and put an instance of LE456 (Stereo) on it (and assign the same BUS as an input, so everything is routed properly). All of a sudden my tracks aren't panned anymore. I searched on a lot of forums and tried for hours but I can't seem to figure it out. Maybe you can help. (I use Logic, but I don't think that should be the problem). Thanks.

Like any good TV chef, I have this dish already prepared :-D

http://www.osirisguitar.com/use-a-single-amp-sim-for-all-tracks-in-reaper/

My guess is that you're running just one cab in LeCab?

I've now gotten a reply from the man himself at the Guitar Amp Modeling forums:

LePou said:
osirisguitar said:
However - someone on another forum said this is like running two guitars through a single amp...

This not true if you hard panned the tracks and use the stereo mode of the amp sim. This way each channels are treated independentely by the amp sim so it's like running your two guitar tracks to different amps but with the exact same settings, cab and mic placement.

No need to wonder anymore!

mastery solved :-D scooby dooby doo!!! finally we can sleep well, with our hard panned guitars not interfering...