LeCTO Test - G Tuned guitar!

all played in your midi keyboard? i was thinking you edited the hell out of this by hand... or like.. by click or something ha

The power of overlaying midi on drums, dude... Guitar was just an improvisation on keyboards. :devil:

holllyy fuuuuuu. Info on everything! Sounds stellar dude

Not great chains. It was just a fast mix. I didn't expected you'd like it in this way :err: What do you want to know? ;)

this feels like being roadkilled by a tank. great mix!!

Thank you indeed!

The power of overlaying midi on drums, dude... Guitar was just an improvisation on keyboards. :devil:

Not great chains. It was just a fast mix. I didn't expected you'd like it in this way :err: What do you want to know? ;)

Thank you indeed!

Yeah dude.. Sounds real real good.

Drums and bass really are what I'm interested in. I know you're using lecto for guitar, but are you doing any post processing aside from that?

That's why I fucking LOVE reading this forum.
Thanks to Javi and this VST I will (hopefully) never have to explain myself to guitar players.

Evolve Mutations sounds amazing here, never been able to find out somthing so good from that VSTi.

Preset/s you used in this song?

Giuseppe [giubis]

Nice! Javi, I have some questions.
Have you tested Shreddage X? If so, what do you think about it?
And what´s your opinion on these M-Audio 88? Do the keys have a confortable weight and size?
Last, do you think Evolve Mutations worth the investment? I have so many synths and samplers on Komplete Elements that I´m not sure if it´s a wise decision to spend more on these packs. I spent my e-voucher on Rammfire (loved it) but I was between Rammfire, Evolve Mutations and Massive Threat.