New Electri6ity test - Metal Ballad in C(different ampsims soon!)

Hi everybody!

I've made an improvisation/composition, more rock ballad this time, in order to test Electri6ity with different ampsims, most of 'em from LePou, in the rythm guitars. The first one I'm gonna upload has the same configuration as the G-tuned I posted days ago, but now tuned in C.

The stuff I've used:

Rythm guitars: Vir2 Electri6ity's Les Paul + LePou's LeCTO + Greg's impulse
Lead guitar: Vir2 VElectri6ity's Les Paul + LePou's LeXTAC + Greg's impulse (and some Guitar Rig 4 wahwah)
Clean guitar: Vir2 Electri6ity's Les Paul + LePou's LeXTAC + Greg's impulse
Bass: Spectrasonics Trilian + Ampeg SVX
Drums: Toontrack Evil Drums
Ambience: Samplelogic Morphestra.

Here you are:

Javi Perera - Metal Ballad in C (LeCTO)

Check this out and enjoy!:D

EDITED: As the G-tuned test, I've played again all the whole song with my M-Audio 88 keystation :D

Sounds killer dude. A couple of the pitch bends in the beginning sound a little off, but overall this still sounds badass!

Could you please share your electri6ity preset? I never has success with electri6ity

Btw what kit did you use on toontrack evil drum? I have bfd version

Thx

Sounds killer dude. A couple of the pitch bends in the beginning sound a little off, but overall this still sounds badass!

I know there are some pitch bendings off, cuz it's hard to make them with a 4 semitone pitch range :D , but thanks anyway.

Could you please share your electri6ity preset? I never has success with electri6ity

Btw what kit did you use on toontrack evil drum? I have bfd version

Thx

I've used the defaul kit on Toontrack Evil Drums. And the Electri6ity preset... have you read the Electri6ity realism guide? :D

I like. Still sounds a tad like there's a few ms of dead air in between some of the notes, but it's very hard to tell on most of it. Pretty nifty song too, sounds coo.

Hehe, Javi, seems that you liked the drums and rythms for the first part of Let This River Flow from Soilwork´s latest album, didn´t you?

I also agree that your others mixes sounded quite good, I love them, but this one is weird. Has a robotic feeling to the first arpeggio and to the pauses between chords. The solo part is the one that sounds better to me, although I agree with Morgan, and the humanize function is quite strange here.

Saludos!

Thank you all for your insights. There is no humanization, it's just the way I played. It's normal that it has some strange pauses and sounds weird cuz it has no midi edition, so it sounds as it was played on the keyboard. My bad. Guess I'd make a midi quantized version of this...

Once more, thank you all :D

Hi Javi, I'm new here. Really great song. I'm trying to learn electri6ity, but I am very dissapointed cause I'm not a guitarist and there are no midi examples or video tutorials. If you don't mind can you share patch and midi file?
Thanks...and again great song...I feel envy!!!!!!!!!!!