New Math Groove Clip!! Which one sounds better??

Which mix do you prefer?

• Total voters
Hola amigos!

I've been messing up (again) with my Keystation 88, and improvised some polymetric stuff. I've made a comparison of three ampsims. Which one sounds better?

A. LePou's LeCTO
B. LePou's Le456
C. TSE X30

By the way, the instruments and effects:

GUITARS: Vir2 Electri6ity's Les Paul + AMPSIMS + Greg's impulse + Waves C4
BASS: Spectrasonics Trilian + NI Guitar Rig 4
DRUMS: Toontrack Evil Drums
SYNTHS: Evolve Mutations

Enjoy!

I can tell I liked Lecto the least. The others were very similar, but I think I prefer Le456. It sounded better, x30 had a bit of twang I didn't like. But there wasn't much of a difference to me really.

I'm a little drunk and haven't listened to all of them, just the Lecto one but I would just like to say FUCK YOU mr Javi because you are too awesome for this world so go to hell.

Haha... sorry man, I mean that in a really good way :) The song is awesome, the mix sounds fuckin' tasty, it's all good. Wow. I'm drooling :)

I have to disagree with Plankis and say that I like the LeCto the most. The others just have some weird frequencies going on that make them sound less like a real amp. The LeCto just sounds like straight crushing distortion.

Love the track man, noticing some awesome ambient samples in the background as well, great stuff.

Sounds more realistic being midi than your previous songs. You should make a video of you playing this song, it's nifty man! thumbs be up on this one

whoops, I voted Lecto, I've been working with it all week with my favorite GuitarHack's dual impulse set. It's much more 3 dimensional than many other ones, even one single guitar is huge.

Sounds more realistic being midi than your previous songs. You should make a video of you playing this song, it's nifty man! thumbs be up on this one

whoops, I voted Lecto, I've been working with it all week with my favorite GuitarHack's dual impulse set. It's much more 3 dimensional than many other ones, even one single guitar is huge.

linky for the impulses?

Javi, i dunno how you do this with electricity, but i fucking love it, i'm guessing you print your tracks and edit the shit out of them?

Felix Neumann said:
Just listening to the first...holy shit, that is not from this earth. Sounds phenomenal, dude! AWESOME STUFF! :kickass: Will compare later.
Thanks for your kind words Felix. :)

Plankis said:
I can tell I liked Lecto the least. The others were very similar, but I think I prefer Le456. It sounded better, x30 had a bit of twang I didn't like. But there wasn't much of a difference to me really.
I put them in order from the less djent to the most djent one. I like the three mixes cuz they have its own character

Erkan said:
I'm a little drunk and haven't listened to all of them, just the Lecto one but I would just like to say FUCK YOU mr Javi because you are too awesome for this world so go to hell.

Haha... sorry man, I mean that in a really good way :) The song is awesome, the mix sounds fuckin' tasty, it's all good. Wow. I'm drooling :)
You mustn't drink too much dude :D

Perishh said:
I have to disagree with Plankis and say that I like the LeCto the most. The others just have some weird frequencies going on that make them sound less like a real amp. The LeCto just sounds like straight crushing distortion.

Love the track man, noticing some awesome ambient samples in the background as well, great stuff.
It's just a matter Of tastes. That's why I did the poll.

zvish said:
Lecto FTW :) sounds amazing, did you use tube screamer? could you write which channel on Lecto??
Yeah, I've used the Mokafix Cream Tube and the Red channel.

Masterbeast said:

Thanks Masterbeast. I'm trying to improve the realism step by step, and playing the keyboard helps a lot.

reg3n said:
linky for the impulses?

Javi, i dunno how you do this with electricity, but i fucking love it, i'm guessing you print your tracks and edit the shit out of them?
Search on the forum for lolzgreg's ASEM impulse.

What I do is record the midi tracks in overlaying mode, so i make first the notes, then the pitch bendings, the keyswitches and so.

thank you all awesome people :) it's good that we have the link here in the same thread so i'm just the only asking for those, not the first :p

@Javi: Awesome man, gotta try that, i'm affraid doing this in live mode must be kind'a tricky... i'm just programming the hell out of it, i'd show you an example but, then i'll be all embarrased by your stuff, so, no :D

it's really between 456 and lecto, for me.. x30 adds something that really stands out in a bad way.. at least to me.

i decided to go for 456, because i prefer it's high end ever so slightly more than lecto's :)

thanks,

thank you all awesome people :) it's good that we have the link here in the same thread so i'm just the only asking for those, not the first :p

@Javi: Awesome man, gotta try that, i'm affraid doing this in live mode must be kind'a tricky... i'm just programming the hell out of it, i'd show you an example but, then i'll be all embarrased by your stuff, so, no :D

D'oh, sorry man...you quoted me so I figured t'was meant for moi. Carry onward, metal brothers...and thanks for the recto impulse link heheh

Goddamn Guitar said:
:kickass:

Lecto all the way! that hihat at 1:03 sits just perfectly! Details like that gives me a boner.
Thanks dude! I like that hihat too when i did it hehe. Why do you all like lecto if it is the less chunky one?

metalfanat1c said:
X30 for me. They're all pretty sexy though.
You're the first one that admits to like the X30. You heretic! Lol
Felix Neumann said:
You´re welcome, bro. I voted Lecto. This really let me think about using it, as well!

Edit: Where can I download this Lecto modeller?

You can download it ay lepou's official page ;)