New composition/improvisation: "PARANOID" (Vocals soon!)

Hola amigos!

I've made a new improvisation/composition with my M-Audio 88 keystation. This time I've tried to play as tight as possible (except the blast beat at the end, courtesy of Toontrack Library of the Extreme).

Guitars: Vir2 Electri6ity Les Paul + Mokafix Cream Tube + TSE X30 + Greg's impulse.
Bass: Spectrasonics Trilian + Ampeg SVX
Drums: Toontrack Superior 2.0 Evil Drums pack.
Synths: SampleLogic Morphestra

I'll record vocals as soon as possible!

Javi Perera - Paranoid!

Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: I've changed the tubescreamer settings, and made 4 mixes using different ampsims. Which one do you prefer?

1. Paranoid! - TSE X30

2. Paranoid! - LePou's LeCTO

3. Paranoid! - LePou's Le456

4. Paranoid! - LePou's Le456 with Focus turned on

5. Paranoid! - LeXTAC

great stuff man!
song 10/10
the only thing I don't really like, is the glossiness of the guitars. maybe with some eq u can eliminate it? some parts are ok, but especially the low and frequent notes are suspicious.
if u kill this, nobody will tell ya is this real guitar or sampled. :D I bet that was hell of a work to program it. well done, bring us more!

great stuff man!
song 10/10
the only thing I don't really like, is the glossiness of the guitars. maybe with some eq u can eliminate it? some parts are ok, but especially the low and frequent notes are suspicious.
if u kill this, nobody will tell ya is this real guitar or sampled. :D I bet that was hell of a work to program it. well done, bring us more!

Thank you! What kind of EQ do you refer? Low pass? Hi pass?

the tse and lecto sound best to me! le456 soudns thin to my ears, great song btw! :)

the tse and lecto sound best to me! le456 soudns thin to my ears, great song btw! :)

Thanks fenders! LeCTO sounds with too much mids IMO, but I've just heard that mix with my mastering headphones. I must try to hear it in different places.

excellent stuff! i love this songs or ideas you post man, keep the goodness coming! i'm trying to figure out electri6ity myself and this is great inspiration

Thank you indeed for your kind words reg3n! It makes me want to make more and better!:worship: