Ledmag, I Was At Richmond Sound Advice Today, Saw A Short Haired Ron.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag, I went to Richmond today. I went there to get a new piece for this machine I am supposd to use when I sleep to help me breathe better because I "supposedely" have a sleeping disorder and stop breathing occasionally when I sleep, (or so I was told when I went for a "sleep study"). Anyway, after a few beers (Corona) and a chicken sandwich at HOOTER'S (nice scenery if you know what I mean: refering to the scantilly clad ladies) I went to SOUND ADVICE. I walked in and to my surprise saw Ron with his hair cut. I was going to talk to him but the phone rang and he was placing orders for C.D.'s ( or so I think). While he was on the phone, my cell phone rang and I had to leave to meet a friend and I didn't get to talk to him. The friend was on a strict time schedule and I had to meet her in order to make a purchase (for something:cool:) I was looking for the "new/old" Fear Factory "Concrete" but didn't see it in the short time I was there. On another note, hopefully we can hook up some weekend and burn C.D.s, talk music, catch a buzz, or whatever else. For the past 4 week-ends I have had relatives in from Indiana and have been very busy. Maybe within the next few weekends we can get together and "talk shop", trade C.D.'s , videos, or just shoot the shit. Take care and keep in touch. Cheers.

YEah man, i warned you on his hair cut, you must ahve missed it. hahahhah. YOu should have seen it when he first did it. Man, he was drunk, and he cut it himself. He never got it fixed eitehr. iT looks better now, but if you look close, its gaped to hell hahahahahha

Yeah, we need to get together. I now have WICKED LESTER on cd. hahahahahhaa. ITs the kiss demo before they were KISS hahahaha. Gene S will shit if this gets out hahahahahahha.

hahahaah
1970's mod music hey, just teh vox stays the same..hahahah

I have heard the WICKED LESTER demos. Actually, I had the C.D. and payed near $30 (import) for, but I traded it because I didn't like the music. Does yours have a song called "When the Bell Rings" (or something like that)? I like early Kiss, but didn't like WICKED LESTER. It was too pop for me.