Ledmag. Hope To See You At The Down Show. Down

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag. I hope we can hook up and meet at the DOWN show and grab a drink or something. I'll give you more info. as the show nears. I hate that Ron can't go, he knows what I look like. Have you heard the new DOWN, (it's kind of different but I like it because it comes from a Zeppelin/Sabbath/Bad Co. headspace and the members of Down have proven themselves with there "regular" bands) Cheers.

Yes, Ron has the new one. I like it, after hearing is when i decided to go.

Yes, as of right now, im still going , so is rob(from the archives) I dont think Brian(ditto) is going. I hop enothing happens between now and then. I am pumped about going.

ANd yeah, My wife and I never change plans on each other like that. Unless you know, something happens. I wish Ron was going too, he is very fun at these sorts of events.

You know he lost in th e1st round of his tough man fight dont you? hahahaha

Glad to hear you're still going. As of now my former roomate, Shane, and friend/bassplayer, Danny, and myself are going. My other half, Shannon, thinks DOWN is too heavy (but she loves Ozzy, Zeppelin, Rob Zombie, Type O Negative and "80's" metal like Cinderella, Bon Jovi, White Lion, Dokken, etc...) She and I have seen Dokken, Sebastian Bach, Great White, Ozzy, and Nevermore together (NEVERMORE is too heavy for her also) Yeah, I heard about Ron's toughman competition. A lady I work with's boyfriends' son was in the contest also. Cheers.

My wife doesnt like EVERYTHING i like. But she loves Nevermore, Monster Magnet, Cathedral, Death, Sab, SHE LOVES ZEP. But at the same time, she also listens to country and the boy and girl bands too. But she goes to every show with me, hell, she goes almost everywhere i go. We have aleays have a good time. Well, she has to call me down like a KID you know hahahaha, but she has a good time.

lemag, Shannon gets on me and says "You better not drink too much DAMNIT". I'm the one that usually always drive to the show and back home from Cincinnati, but if a shows in Lexington she will usually be the sober driver. I'll wear like a SLAYER, NEVERMORE, TESTAMENT, FEAR FACTORY, OR BLACK SABBATH SHIRT to the "lighter" shows like Great White, Dokken, Slaughter, Cinderella and I'll get drunk and ask people if NEVERMORE is headlining or SLAYER. She gets pissed and says, "Zane, these people don't listen to that heavy shit". But I have fun and Sebastian Bach is way cool. He did Sweat Leaf and Mississipi Queen and Kiss's "Parasite" when I saw and met him and his drummer "BAM BAM". CHEERS.

I just like to have a good time and act STUPID you know. ANd she screams and shit. One friend that we visit, my wife was constantly telling me i was talking too much...well, hahahah...RIck looked at me and winked and said."could it be your calling him down too much?" and we all laughed haha

I very rarely drink, but i always have a good time. Im like a big 29 yr old KID.

BUt , I get carried away, and a few times, she has saved me. hahaha......IM A FUN LOVER

Im also one of those guys who talks about sex, in crowds hahahaha, and she gets totlly fucked when i do that ......hahaha

Im also one of those guys who talks about sex, in crowds

INTERESTING, expose yourself as well.????

WHne i was a youngster, I would run arouns naked all the time. My parents couldnt keep my clothes on hahahahahah'
but NO.......I do not expose my self hahah