ledmag: read please

DigestingGandhi

Spark another owl
Hey man, I saw that you were in Kentucky so I thought I would take a chance and see if you were a vocalist. I'm in Louisville, and our band has been searching, and searching....but it's very hard to find a decent vocalist around here. Check out our site and let me know...later

I think he is a lead quitarist, he loves his metal to death, but plays other types of rock music in bands, he gets bored easy....

Hey LEDMAG if you get your act together with an original band metal Bwith orginal ideas I can hook you up with someof my contacts in l.a and sydney big time with gigs.

Chicks hahaha thats another deal...

*DUBWAR* WERE THE WORST BOYS IN TOWN...

Heh, ledmag is so charming he'll land his own chicks. Or get slapped a lot by tough Aussie broads. Funny, Dubwar sounds good on record, I thought they might have a decent live act.

Totally gifted in metal music, then all of a sudden they drop there instruments , swap and did some instrumental/new age numbers...
I thik there better live than on record.

Its 6pm here at work, waiting foir a lift to the city, for the free music mags-onthe street.

Good to know. Me, I'm going to hit the sack soon, as it's one a.m. and getting later. Have fun digging up the mags, mags. Heh heh. See ya 'round.

MY DARKEST HATE - Massive Brutality (Vile Music~2001)
"Massive Brutality" is one of those albums that doesn´t need a lot of description... simply put the album is kick ass, brutal (but not in the constant blast, wall of sound way) old school Death Metal in the vein of BOLT THROWER or MASSACRE. The group is comprised of members from SACRED STEEL, AZMODAN and PRIMAL FEAR so this can give you a good indication of the production and musical competancy factor. The guitarwork is thick and heavy while the pace is perfect for headbanging. If you are into BOLT THROWER as much as I am then these guys are a "must have" in the collection, or shall I put it more blunt: Buy or Die ! You can find more info about them by visiting their official website at

I've actually been meaning to check these guys out. I can't stand Sacred Steel, but I read an early review of this project that was just ecstatic about the use of old school grinding death and heavy, evil sounds. Definitely curious.

HEY, ive been away for 2 days, here in hillbilly land as jim said hahahahha.

Naaah, man, i cant sing for shit. GUITAR is my cup of tea. ANd im in a 70's rock type band right now. thanks much for asking though. ANd i will check into your site later, count on it.

Yeah dude, singers, drummers, guitar players, bass players, they are all hard to find in my neck if the woods......hence, me being in a 70's rock band. DOnt get me wrong, i love ROCK to death, but meatl is the stuff i enjoy playing most. Even though im always playing an old song or another, like shit by the guess who, the who. etc. YEah, i get bored real easy wwith bands who are slow on the draw, as rebirth up there was sayin. I do enjoy listening to many genres though, MANY.

REBIRTH>> I have tons of original ideas, riffs, etc. BUt i have no one to get the shit going with. Remeber my old bass player got an ATV , drummer got twins, voxxer, at the age of 34 now lives on campus hahahahhaha. Yeah, if i can ever find teh right guys, then you would be the first to know anyway.

JIM>>hey dude, haveNOT seen you in a while.

It's a pain eh? There is no-one here, and i'm on a roll... i'm burning with the POE style riffs... So far i've written a 20 minute song... :lol: I think i need to split those cool riffs up into smaller songs...

you should record some of your stuff and put it on mp3.com or somthing. id like to hear what you write, considdering your influences heh.
-neal

Yeah, i might do that... I'm moving house at the moment, so pro tools isn't up, but it will be soon, and i'll get it happening with the midi drummers :D

Ledmag- been busy moving and getting my life out of disarray. The gods, if they are indeed real, have been fucking with me. But they won't keep me down, I"ve got my two middle fingers aimed, cocked, and ready to trigger at their asses for all the shit.

Glad to see you around, and thanks for your words for Renske, and for handing that mysterious stalker fuck his ass. I swear, a wanker like that can only talk shit in such abundance here, because not many of us would let him leave the room walking if he did in person.

Seventies rock is cool. Part of me always wants to get back in. I can actually sorta sing, in my bluesy jim morrison voice (I do some mean danzig covers too) but I'll never be a singer like Warrel or Halford. THems the breaks