piss upsidedown complaner

Shocked & Grossed

Originally posted by Troyanasy
Neverlady

Yes Leo will make me 15 again!!
I'm a old bastard .Turning 102

Hows thinds in Hungary?

Seriously, Troy, how old are you? :)

Well, things are huge fun in Hungary. We're having the Island festival. Doro and Blaze are coming today.... :rolleyes: :lol: And how are things with you? :)

Doro Pesh
The first time I seen Warlock
they played here in Toronto in 1988 with a band called ?Sanctuary ???? Jim &Warell Smoked (Mustain wanted to kick my ass cause I standed in front of him/her & gave him the fuckin' finger .He /She finished a song & when every fan is screaming
Junkhead Crackwhore Sorry Mustain says "shutup while I'm Talking" Sanctuary ruled that show & Warlock done the best they could do SANCTUARY !!!

Guys, can't say much about the music and gigs, couldn't see an entire song in one but really hands down, they were awesome as private persons. Both crew and band! Had a wonderful time with them. Doro is actually one of the nicest persons I have ever met in my entire life. No kidding. Blaze was cool too and the rest of the bands' members were very kind also. We did a bit of a party so I have just arrived back home and it is almost 5 in the morning. I gotta be off to bed now, long day is coming with Savatage....

Originally posted by Tee

Silvio de Sade? :err:
Silvio de Sade???? Jesus fuckin' Christ, my dear, that was the joke of the day!!! :lol: :D :lol:

(Yes, actually I was talking about him, Silvio de Sade... :lol: )