Left Behind: Best Two

Left Behind: Best Two

• Total voters

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Okay, the wait for the new album is long, so let's have fun meanwhile.
Which pair of songs do you prefer on the LEFT BEHIND songs from previous polls.

01) Epilogue - Benighted
02) Epilogue - Harvest
03) Epilogue - Patterns Of The Ivy
04) Epilogue - Ending Credits
05) Epilogue - Weakness
06) Benighted - Harvest
07) Benighted - Patterns Of The Ivy
08) Benighted - Ending Credits
09) Benighted - Weakness
10) Harvest - Patterns Of The Ivy
11) Harvest - Ending Credits
12) Harvest - Weakness
13) Patterns Of The Ivy - Ending Credits
14) Patterns Of The Ivy - Weakness
15) Ending Credits - Weakness

Rahan said:
This poll will have the songs Benighted, Harvest, Patterns Of The Ivy, Ending Credits, Weakness and Epilogue fighting for the final spots prior the "second round" upcoming polls. For fans of Silhouette, Requiem, Madrigal, Prologue, Still Day Beneath The Sun and Patterns Of The Ivy II, I'm sorry but, hey, I'm doing what I can.

I voted for Epilogue and Weakness.

Had it been available, "Epilogue" would've been one of my 2 picks on MAYH. And "Weakness" is cool because up to this point, it's a completely unique experiment by Opeth.

damn, i thought this was going to be a thread about the wonderfully-written bestselling books of the "left behind" series and all i got was another poll.

The less said about those books the better. I read the first few chapters of the first one a few years ago, to see what the big fuss was all about, and I couldn't understand how anybody of ANY belief could care about them, because they ARE poorly written.

Anyway...back to your regularly-scheduled Opeth program. ;-)

^ heh! they are complete crap. i think they are important though. only because they say so much about our culture. they are indirect evidence for how amazingly stupid and ill-informed people are.
i remember once at work, someone was raving about them saying they were so good and i almost vomited. grabbed a trash can and everything.
anyway, i forgive you, rose, for even cracking one open.

back to opeth.