1. April Ethereal
2. Harvest
3. The Amen Corner
4. Hessian Peal
5. The Baying of The Hounds
6. The Drapery Falls
7. White Cluster
8. Closure

Why don't we just put all the Opeth tracks onto a DVD or blu ray and play it on the computer / data-reading dvd player / blu ray player? Problem solved.

because a 'best of CD' doesn't consist of every song by the artist... obviously.. you faggot

lol by REMOVING ghost reveries from your best-of you have made ghost reveries your worst-of

1. The Leper Affinity
2. Advent*
3. Windowpane
4. Deliverance
5. The Baying of the Hounds
6. Face of Melinda
7. The Lotus Eater
8. Ghost of Perdition
9. Demon of the Fall
10. Blackwater Park**

*Could be replaced by The Night and the Silent Water
**Could be replaced by The Drapery Falls

I was saying without Ghost Reveries any Opeth compilation probably blows (ok you could make it good but if you don't like GR you're probably into shit like April Ethereal and Godhead's Lament and Advent or whatever)

I was saying without Ghost Reveries any Opeth compilation probably blows (ok you could make it good but if you don't like GR you're probably into shit like April Ethereal and Godhead's Lament and Advent or whatever)

What's wrong with them?

I might do some Arasmas-ish Opeth countdown and post it somewhere just cuz I'm really that bored (no life, at least not tonight) and it would probably get some humorous replies for not having BWP/Windowpane/DotF/Deliverance/Heir Apparent at the time and shit.

Arasmas (and then Annihilat0r tried and just gave up) did a couple of "countdowns" where he basically just ranked Opeth songs according to his tastes.