Lefty Rhoads????

Lithium

Gr1m R34p0r
Aug 13, 2005
Does a lefty Rhoads model exist??? Probably not cos I searched basically the whole internet and foud ONE. Customshop that is. How much would that cost? Can neone give me some advice on buying a nicelefty Jackson guitar? I like the looks of a BC Rich Warlock, but I hear it sucks bigtime. Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks

Lithium said:
Does a lefty Rhoads model exist??? Probably not cos I searched basically the whole internet and foud ONE. Customshop that is. How much would that cost? Can neone give me some advice on buying a nicelefty Jackson guitar? I like the looks of a BC Rich Warlock, but I hear it sucks bigtime. Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks

I own an NJ warlock... Granted, it was made before they switched over to the speedloaders... but it's one of the most sturdy guitars i have!

-Gavin- said:
I own an NJ warlock... Granted, it was made before they switched over to the speedloaders... but it's one of the most sturdy guitars i have!

Ah cool, if i can find it lefty, ill check it out

i had an 03 NJ Beast, shitty guitar, shit wood, shit quilted top, shit neck, horrible neck profile, the only redeeming quality it had was the speedloader. the pickups sucked dick, the mahogony body was of the lowest possible quality, it was a horrible guitar, and i'm glad someone stole it.

Lithium said:
Thanks
I guess you forgot to check the official Jackson website. If you checked there, you could see that there are 4 variations of the RR1 model.
Regular RR1, Left Handed RR1, RR1 with no tremolo, Left Handed RR1 with no tremolo.
Check here: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/gear.php?partno=RR1_Rhoads

-Gavin- said:

I got a NJ Beast, pre-speedloader as well... I really like it a lot. I like it more then my friends KVX10 Jackson... But maybe thats just me haha. I just find it really good for playing...

I did check the official site...
And it says:
NO. OF FRETS 22 Jumbo Frets
Shit I need 24......

any of you play lefty with a righty guitare? ill be starting guitere son (if i have time) and i was wondering if it actually is possible. I heard Jimi Hendrix did it, but thats Jimi...^^:worship: :worship:

if you are just starting, seriously you would kick yourself if you didn't learn on a "righty" guitar... the market just isn't designed for lefty guitarists, and i don't know if it ever will be, and that will only hold you back, as it will limit your guitar choices in the future...

yeah elysian is right, and i know some left handed people who play on a right handed guitar and have absolutly no problem with it