Legend

Vindicate said:
Off Topic, all about nature? lol, 90% Of the MOVIE was filmed in a fucking Forrest. I Post here cause I Think of Opeth During a lot of the scenes. 90% of Opeth's Lyrics consist of something to do with NATURE. Come to think of it, I have never seen you type a POSITIVE post.

Yes! I see the link now. Seen as Opeth use GUITARS (capitalised to make my point STRONGER), I will be advertising other BANDS here because I think of OPETH when I listen to them, because of the GUITARS. Thank you for the IDEA.

Vindicate said:
ShroudOfDusk...You really need to get the fuck outside, Your Persona is pathetic and an embarrassment to yourself, family and people to know.

I agree. After reading his posts I know feel that everyone Shroud has ever met, especially his immediate family members, are a pox on the armpit of society. Good going there Shroud, you ruined it for your Grandma.

Mark said:
After a request from Opeth.com, the off-topic forum has been closed, and all threads therein have been moved to UM's general chat forum (a link has been placed at the top of this forum for your convenience).

Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.

strawberries.jpg

Décadent said:
*bump*

FUCK YEAH!!!
OH....MY.....GOD.

ps: for those of you wondering, Vindicate was (supposedly) a regular on the CoB forum. someone should look her up.