LEPROUS (norway)

Haven't heard of them before, but am checking out there myspace now and must say, the song passing is positively awesome..... Going to check this band out fast.

Looking forward to next year. :)

Incredibly awesome news!! :headbang::Smokin::headbang::Smokin: Was sent a promo of their latest album to review earlier this year and it's been in my top 5 releases for 2009 ever since...and top five bands that should be booked for PP!

So, finally get to see Leprous live last night. Small venue, not many people showing up and a small PA system. But they did a very good performance. They played 4-5 new songs and rest from the Tall Poppy Syndrome. Have to say although all guys in the band are talented and very skilled, i got impressed by the bassist. He also played in one of the other bands last night (GORG) and he stood out with his skills.
Talked to the guys in the band after the show and they were really looking forward to meet the PP audience and with a bigger PA system they will sound awesome.

Speaking for the Progpower audience, we are always thrilled to meet any band members that play the festival, before and after they play :D

Very much looking forward to seeing them play! Thanks for the report, Aran :)

Speaking for the Progpower audience, we are always thrilled to meet any band members that play the festival, before and after they play :D

Very much looking forward to seeing them play! Thanks for the report, Aran :)

I also filmed Phantom Pain and one of the new songs in one shot. Gonna upload it to youtube tomorrow i recon so i will post it asap. :)