Lesson Learned...

caex and nailz,

I'm holding these 3 for you guys for a little while. :p

But yeah...I'm going to go by myself, which is kind of a downer..
but we're all there for the same thing... And I'm not missing these bands for the WORLD...

Kaosaur said:
caex and nailz,

I'm holding these 3 for you guys for a little while. :p

But yeah...I'm going to go by myself, which is kind of a downer..
but we're all there for the same thing... And I'm not missing these bands for the WORLD...

Thanks, I'll have the money next Thursday, right now I am still broke and in Berlin.

Yeah really.

Although things seem to be settled.
They're going to give me the cancellation fee since they told me to cancel them off the trip.

What's really pathetic is that after all of this, they've decided that they (2 of them anyway, but one is bringing his girlfriend now) still want to go, and are going to book a separate reservation.

Sucks to be them. I have no idea what they're going to get for a hotel at this point. I booked my reservation in April and there was only a couple of rooms left at one of the nearby hotels...all the rest of the available hotel space was MILES away.

Edit: this may change my situation with the extra Pre-Party tickets...The guy who is still not going bought them and has them...he says he wants to give them to me to get rid of but he may just sell it to these folks..I'm not sure yet.

AngraRULES said:
Talk to Angrafan. He's the king of getting ripped off at ProgPower by his own friends... LOL

Man, I already count on it.. Happens every single year! The situation is not as bad as Kaosaur's, but I am sure it will happen again this year! :)

BTW, nick still owes me 450 bucks from nearfest.. :lol:
:cry:

Angrafan said:
Man, I already count on it.. Happens every single year! The situation is not as bad as Kaosaur's, but I am sure it will happen again this year! :)

BTW, nick still owes me 450 bucks from nearfest.. :lol:
:cry:
Damn, dude. You need better friends or maybe an enforcer. Come up to Jersey and I'll hook you up with one. :heh: