let me present you a real bastard...

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
...is the person who used MY windowpane tab, copied it at 100% without changing anything, and posted it on www.metaltabs.com using his name, xmayhemx or something like that...

and he added also "i tabbed it for you true opethfans"... ha! fucking LIAR!

fuck, i simply can't believe that. so i want you people to know that opethfans are not so good people as someone would expect... well, not from this point of view, i mean.

i know one can do everyting with txt files, but to be sincere, it's the first time i see a stolen opeth tab...

so, be aware of that when you meet this man, guys

byez

complain to the site or something. did u have the copyright disclaimer at the top of the tab?

I know it must be shitty to feel like u get unrewarded for all ur work, but its just a tab anyways... nobody really gives two shits who tabbed it, unless you post it privately, like here.

opethpainter said:
...so i want you people to know that opethfans are not so good people as someone would expect...
That sucks that your tab got stolen but...it's not just "opethfans" that aren't as good people as you'd expect...it's 95% of the HUMAN RACE! I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not he listens to Opeth...
Anyway, complaining on here isn't really going to do anything...can't you contact the site administrator? Doesn't the person who submitted the tab have some kind of contact?

well, i do not open threads to tell lies.

anyway, i'm 100% sure there's a thread i opened months ago, when i firts tabbed windowpane, and posted it here. also, that tab is on the opeth's domain page, and you can see in the news page when i sent it to nebularus. be aware that the last update is on the 16th of april, 2003.

do i need to say more?