Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
NOW THREE weeks til NMF in San Antonio!!! I'm completely excited about this trip. I probably won't be in til very late on Friday, but the event is right after my birthday so I'm looking at this as my party. :Smokin::kickass::headbang:

That dude is blowin a party horn on that smiley, NOT smokin' haha.

Not getting there til late FRIDAY!!! You are gonna miss out on some shenanigans for sure then! I will be arriving at about 8 pm on thursday. And I will bring the bottle of jager for the welcome to SA party!!

Not getting there til late FRIDAY!!! You are gonna miss out on some shenanigans for sure then! I will be arriving at about 8 pm on thursday. And I will bring the bottle of jager for the welcome to SA party!!

SIGH!!!!!!! I KNOW! But I wouldn't miss my kid's events for anything in the world, even NMF and I'm completely stoked for the event! :)

Taking Friday off, so I should be there early afternoon. I may be picking my fellow SavaFreak, Eric (from Chi-Town) up from the airport. Looking forward to it again this year.

TexasBeth - I am also from Houston. I'm wondering if we've met at FBI.

Chris :headbang:

I'm doing everything in my power to make it down for the Fest.
The initial plan was to be there no problem, but lots of changes in the past few weeks....
Had to buy a new car, because the trans in my old one died, may have a different job by then, (hopefully), so not sure if I'll be able to take a day off right away, among other things.
Whoa is me....

But let it be known that this is my quest....like Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
MetalSpice goes to Nightmare Metal Fest!

Ha Ha!

I'm doing everything in my power to make it down for the Fest.
The initial plan was to be there no problem, but lots of changes in the past few weeks....
Had to buy a new car, because the trans in my old one died, may have a different job by then, (hopefully), so not sure if I'll be able to take a day off right away, among other things.
Whoa is me....

But let it be known that this is my quest....like Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
MetalSpice goes to Nightmare Metal Fest!

Ha Ha!

You better be there or else......... We just want you there, we will all be prying you are there.

Taking Friday off, so I should be there early afternoon. I may be picking my fellow SavaFreak, Eric (from Chi-Town) up from the airport. Looking forward to it again this year.

TexasBeth - I am also from Houston. I'm wondering if we've met at FBI.

Chris :headbang:

Hey Chris,
Probably- I get up there every few weeks and rarely miss an SMC show.

OH NO!! I just realized the Alestorm/Tyr concert is the night before!! My head is gonna hurt come thursday morning when I get ready to leave at 8 am. F^%K!