Let the Countdown BEGIN!!!

Looking forward to seein'' yall again. Got lunch lined up Friday with our friend at his favorite Tex-Mex place!!

Chris :headbang:

Where??? I love me some Texas real tex-mex. I bleed The Original and El Rancho Grande in Fort Worth.....my family literally takes me from the airport to one of those places when we get there....

Where??? I love me some Texas real tex-mex. I bleed The Original and El Rancho Grande in Fort Worth.....my family literally takes me from the airport to one of those places when we get there....

Yeah, aside from great bands and partying with all you crazy Mo'Fo's, I'm really looking forward to the food!

The pirate cruise diet will start after the Fest. Ha Ha!

Found out last night I'm going to make it in for all of Friday and Saturday! YEAHHHHHH baby! I thought I'd be in late on Friday and miss most of that day's show- but no!

I'm completely stoked! Birthday partyyyyyy!

I have been off since Dec, or should I say retired since Dec. and loving every minute of it.

Alright can't wait!! I'll be heading down early Friday, ready to work/rock! :headbang:

- drooster (aka Drew, formally known as "Meyvn_Drew")

Can't wait to see you again Drooster, we will be there sometime early Thursday afternoon

Alright can't wait!! I'll be heading down early Friday, ready to work/rock! :headbang:

- drooster (aka Drew, formally known as "Meyvn_Drew")

OH FUC YEAH DREW IS GONNA BE THERE!! Should we repeat MADfest with a Heineken and Borat afternoon drunken viewing???!?!? See you soon.

I leave in whenever I wake up in the morning but at the latest 8 am, I just gotta try to through Dallas before rush hour.