Let The Duel Begin!

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
For the uninformed, I, Reuben "Pyrus" Poling, have hereby challenged Matt "NicodemiX" Scarborough to a duel to avenge his vile and fiendish thievery of my identity and the deadly insult he inserted into his/my signature. The duel is based on the Viking flyting, and will involve me and Matt hurling insults at each other until either one of us forfeits, fails to post within a day, or the judges declare a winner.

The judges for this event, as chosen by the combatants, are:
Lord of Metal
Dead6Skin6Mask6
Wolftribe
Maharet

Also nominated and yet to accept their nomination are:
Stealer of Dreams
Guerilla

Now, let the games begin!

Matt, you are a pimple on a pimple on the ass of the universe. There are substances oozing out of your skin that have caused waste treatments plants to be shut down for failing to meet Texan environmental standards. When you were born, the doctor stabbed your father and raped your mother with the same knife, and a nurse mistook you for a pale turd and nearly flushed you down the toilet. You were only spared because she didn't want to clog the pipes.

I await your riposte.

*takes his seat as a judge* Oh, very nice chair. Very comfortable. hmm.........*nods off to sleep* *slaps self* *nods at pyrus's insult* *waits for Matt's*

Ahem

Pyrus, you Opeth lover: Your father never told your mother about the broken condom until she realized that there was no blood on the loveshack bedsheets that month and got suspicious. You were born in the back of an SUV and your first meal were indocrinated by birth to be a vegetarian by a group of ugly fat chicks whom had an obsession with Orlando Bloom and Vin Diesel. This of course changed after you had your cock bitten off by an extremely yappy chiuaiua whereupon you decided to eat canned dogfood instead, thinking that it would help you regenerate your missing appendage.

I won't allow durandal to be a judge for this, nor stealer of dreams, since they are your best friend and sister respectively and I claim they would be biased.

NicodemiX said:
Ahem

Pyrus, you Opeth lover: Your father never told your mother about the broken condom until she realized that there was no blood on the loveshack bedsheets that month and got suspicious. You were born in the back of an SUV and your first meal were indocrinated by birth to be a vegetarian by a group of ugly fat chicks whom had an obsession with Orlando Bloom and Vin Diesel. This of course changed after you had your cock bitten off by an extremely yappy chiuaiua whereupon you decided to eat canned dogfood instead, thinking that it would help you regenerate your missing appendage.

I'll let that one pass, and I think we both know what I'm talking about.

Oh, and I'm withdrawing Guerilla's nomination cause he's not around, and nominating Durandal to replace him. No offense, G-man.

Matt, the smell of your breath has been known to cause strong mens' testicals to shrivel up into their bodies, and the sight of your hideously malformed face makes pregnant women miscarry. Your ass resembles a block of cottage cheese speckled with tiny mushrooms. If testicular cancer was a woman, she wouldn't give you the time of day, you hideous, squirrel-molesting, defective eunuch.

NicodemiX said:
I won't allow durandal to be a judge for this, nor stealer of dreams, since they are your best friend and sister respectively and I claim they would be biased.

Pfft, Isabel's going to be biased AGAINST me. As for Durandal, he's very good at being objective. We're used to arguing all the time.

And thanks for giving me my identity back.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... you win