Lethal returns live on Jan 5

Random Axe

Common Sense Man!
Sep 27, 2002
Cincinnati, OH
Visit site
Hey, it's only been three years since I've posted here so I figured I'd do it with something kinda big. I've been following these guys for 25 plus years here locally and am thrilled to see this show happening. I don't know how the night is going to go after Eric's passing, but I fully intend to be there. I got to see them at their CD release party for Programmed and never since. I don't know if this would be a reunion or revival or just a one-off show. I owe it to the guys and to myself to be there. It's at the Southgate House in Newport, KY. Link is below. Just wanted to throw out an FYI.

http://www.southgatehouse.com/

Wow...is Tom Mallicoat still on vocals? What a set of pipes! Might have to go put on "Programmed" now...

Programmed is, and always will be, a top five all-time album for me simply because I got to experience the demos in high school before Metal Blade grabbed them up. It never fails to grab my attention despite having so many write this off as a QR of CG clone. I don't know how well this will go with one guitar, but I think they've gone down that road before for some European dates. We'll see if Tom still sports that goofy hat and shorts on stage.

One of those cases where some bands make it big, others get a glimpse of it, and others never make it out of the underground - (ie - Queensryche vs Fates vs Lethal).

Last edited by a moderator: