Fates Warning & PRYMARY in Amsterdam!!!

PRYMARYSmiley

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2004
Hi Guys,

It's been awhile since I've been here. Things have been very busy. Recording the next PRYMARY album has been taking alot of my internet time. Anyway, I like to let you guys know that PRYMARY will be playing in the Headway festival in Amsterdam. This will mark our first European show!! Of course, our friend Fates will be the headliners. :D Well, I hope to see some of you there!

Take Care,

Smiley
www.PRYMARY.com

PRYMARYSmiley said:
Hi Guys,

It's been awhile since I've been here. Things have been very busy. Recording the next PRYMARY album has been taking alot of my internet time. Anyway, I like to let you guys know that PRYMARY will be playing in the Headway festival in Amsterdam. This will mark our first European show!! Of course, our friend Fates will be the headliners. :D Well, I hope to see some of you there!

Take Care,

Smiley
www.PRYMARY.com

Also confirmed at Headway are Last Crack, Enchant, Symmetry (yo Frank) among others. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
See you all at PP6 ... :hotjump:

Smiley!!!

Already sent congrats to Sean... will be posting up the info at the Fates site very, very soon.

Can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you... and how proud :worship:

Last Crack is another of my top bands... Mini Toboggan should be the official Calvin and Hobbes theme song!

Keep us posted!!