Lethe T-shirt auctioned at the Finnish www.huuto.net

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
For those Finns, who do not own the rare Lethe T-shirt, it is now available at www.huuto.net (I'll try to put a direct link below as well). I have one already, so I won't bother to bid there.

And I do not know the seller, nor do I take any responsibilities regarding this auction - you shall bid at your own risk.

http://www.huuto.net/fi/showitem.php3?itemid=5972278

Oh, and there's also a Live Damage DVD auctioned there at the moment.

-Villain

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Load goddamn page load.

Omg omg hide this thread. NOW! :p

Ok forget it the fucking shirt is XL. Oh well. Someone will get a nice rare item.

that's been washed so many times it's not black anymore. i wouldn't ware that even if it was the last on earth :p

Siren said:
that's been washed so many times it's not black anymore. i wouldn't ware that even if it was the last on earth :p
Well, the seller actually claims it has been washed only a couple of times - perhaps it is just a bad photo or something... :confused:

Child of Time: only most of them, it seems... :D

-Villain

I would get it but it's about 10cm's too long...

I like most metal t-shirts with an album cover or similar...of course a logo will do too,as with the Damage Done shirt (Damn I want the one with the cover).

t-paita :loco:
That's.. almost typically French. But Finnish.

Hmmm..
Old, mansweatreeking, washed-too-often shirt, from some Finnish person we dont know..? Hmph. I'll keep insisting on DT coming to the Netherlands, so I can buy a new paita there :bah: :)

Thanks anyway, Villain (shaghair'd :loco: )
:)