Lethyl Synn - any info

pepel

May 5, 2013
Does someone have a knowledge, info, anything on this band? Did they record anything else apart from Metal Massacre's Destroyer? Do they have a demo? This is one of the best songs appeared on MM. Can someone get in touch with band members?

Band members: Bass – Gary Skrien Drums – John Merritt Guitar – Ted Andre Vocals – Lee Brownfield

Does someone have a knowledge, info, anything on this band? Did they record anything else apart from Metal Massacre's Destroyer? Do they have a demo? This is one of the best songs appeared on MM. Can someone get in touch with band members?

Band members: Bass – Gary Skrien Drums – John Merritt Guitar – Ted Andre Vocals – Lee Brownfield

Thanks for the kind words, I wrote this song and played guitar. First song I ever wrote, and first time in the studio. Very cool to see that people liked the track! \m/

Thanks for the kind words, I wrote this song and played guitar. First song I ever wrote, and first time in the studio. Very cool to see that people liked the track! \m/

Did you guys ever do a demo? And if you did, do you still have it or the music. It's a great song.

We hadn't actually been in the studio until we recorded "Destroyer", so we didn't have any real demos as yet (outside of rehearsal tapes) and as a result I had no idea you could record multiple takes. So all the guitar parts were first take, for this track.

I learned my way around the studio in subsequent bands, however. It was a great experience.

Did you do any demos with your subsequent bands? Any worth hearing? I'd love to hear some.

Ended up auditioning for Ozzy's band, which was quite memorable and a lot of fun (although Zakk got the gig). Will have to dig around and see if I have any demos from The Disciples.

I currently produce independent films. Also did the score and soundtrack for a film called FEEDBACK, which was the first film that I produced back in 2002. Working in film is an entirely different medium, and in this case the more industrial feel was appropriate for the narrative. I played all the instruments (guitar, bass, keyboards, saws, drills, etc) as well, so it was a ton of work but a great experience.

We had a 2-year run on Showtime in 2009, which was pretty cool for our first time out.